SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:30 pm

Personally... I'd be shocked if they didn't at least make out, flirt at the VERY least during this little weekend together. You know they were both at that birthday party too. Lots of QT opportunities. Naive to think otherwise.

I honestly, truly won't be surprised to see them back together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by hannah.e. Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Naz's hashtags were kind of weird though. #makeoutallovertheworld #makeout #kissingonly. Trolling the trolls? I'm too invested, I need to know what this means! I would say Ben wasn't over his ex during Kaitlyn's season but I feel like he moved on after. I didn't see anything during his season or after his season to say he still wanted to be with Shaelin IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:49 pm

IMO Naz's hashtags are strange if Shaelin is still is in a relationship. #makeoutallovertheworld and #kissingonly isn't respectful to a significant other if there is stil one. IMO her comments in regards to Ben are always kind of over the top and don't always make sense so this probably isn't out of the ordinary.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:48 pm

^ laugh out loud I agree Naz's comments don't always make sense to me either. Awkward if Shaelin is with her boyfriend. They didn't really deny the making out thing...that's kind of strange to me. Because like I said, there's no proof that happened. Or maybe they didn't want to bother engaging with the silliness of those comments.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:49 pm

I doubt Shaelin has a boyfriend other than Ben. laugh out loud  I take Naz's hashtags to mean Ben and Shaelin should continue to kiss all around the world. Are they headed to Honduras soon? laugh out loud  And secondly...they only kissed and did not do the deed....yet. laugh out loud  That's my guess on those hashtags!
IMO Ben and Shaelin will be a full on relationship soon....if they are not already. I became convinced of that when Shaelin privatized her SM....IMO because she knew the breakup announcement was coming...and she and Ben would be out and about together.  I am willing to bet when Shaelin and Ben make their relationship official...Shaelin will make her SM public again to gain those follower numbers. laugh out loud  Obviously Ben can be with whomever he wants But IMO he played Lauren. What annoys me about Ben is his above it all attitude. If he owned his own crap just once in awhile...it would be step in the right direction IMO. Suspect
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Seabear wrote:I doubt Shaelin has a boyfriend other than Ben. laugh out loud  I take Naz's hashtags to mean Ben and Shaelin should continue to kiss all around the world. Are they headed to Honduras soon? laugh out loud  And secondly...they only kissed and did not do the deed....yet. laugh out loud  That's my guess on those hashtags!
IMO Ben and Shaelin will be a full on relationship soon....if they are not already. I became convinced of that when Shaelin privatized her SM....IMO because she knew the breakup announcement was coming...and she and Ben would be out and about together.  I am willing to bet when Shaelin and Ben make their relationship official...Shaelin will make her SM public again to gain those follower numbers. laugh out loud  Obviously Ben can be with whomever he wants But IMO he played Lauren. What annoys me about Ben is his above it all attitude. If he owned his own crap just once in awhile...it would be step in the right direction IMO. Suspect
JMO

IMO Lauren wasn't played at all. If anything, I think she played Ben the last few months. Yeah something may happen between Ben and his ex. It's not crazy for people to get back together. However, to me, it's still just people who have mutual friends celebrating a 3 year old's birthday. Going out bar hopping on 6th Street is a popular thing to do in Austin. Doesn't mean they were getting drunk and hooking up.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:05 pm

She clarified in the comments that her hashtags were a joke. She has  always used outlandish hashtags when responding to internet trolls. 
Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Img_0211
Source: Instagram
ETA I think it's Pretty crappy that Ben can't even enjoy a weekend with hometown friends without crazy trolls harassing him and all of his friends. This weekend was about his little "nephews" birthday. Instead of being able to focus all of their attention on celebrating Vincent, this is what they have dealt with the past 24 hours due to trolls making baseless assumptions and that's a shame imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:16 pm

It's insane when people feel the need to create troll accounts in their free time and harass people they don't even know.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:26 pm

Well, ya know, they can always make their accounts private. Since they don't, they probably enjoy the added attention that Ben brings to their social media (and larger causes like Humanity & Hope).

I actually wouldn't hate if Ben and Shaelin get back together - which I still think they probably will. I don't want him to end up like Jake, and Brad, and Ben F., and Juan Pablo, and Chris... and so many of the older Bachelors. Perpetually single. It's a curse, this gig.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Actually that was Ben and I making out. It wasn't at a bar though. It was at my senior center.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:30 pm

I'd love to see him in a happy relationship. IMO, he wants to meet someone new in Colorado. I think the only thing that would keep Ben single, is Ben. He seems like he can be insecure at times, I don't know why, he does have plenty of qualities women look for in a husband and future father.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Sure, Ben's friends who weren't on this silly show can keep their social media private, but it's too bad there are crazy/obsessive people in this world that take things way too far and feel the need to create troll accounts and harass random people, but that's JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee