SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 am

That new preview of Ben crying his eyes out how he wakes up every day and broken because it's over with Lauren has me rolling my eyes  Rolling Eyes This guy is so desperate to be the lead again imo Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:09 am

Is Ashley still trying to convince us she a virgin.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That new preview of Ben crying his eyes out how he wakes up every day and broken because it's over with Lauren has me rolling my eyes  Rolling Eyes This guy is so desperate to be the lead again imo Rolling Eyes
I'm willing to bet it't his if he wants it

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 am

@mizzoufan I don't know but I can't unsee the boom boom room I saw which is probably her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That new preview of Ben crying his eyes out how he wakes up every day and broken because it's over with Lauren has me rolling my eyes  Rolling Eyes This guy is so desperate to be the lead again imo Rolling Eyes

Lauren must give the biggest eye roll when she sees this sitting on the couch with her new guy, who isn’t worried about how many likes he has on his Instagram.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:14 am

Ally's now on the move.  From her tags, it seems she'll be in LA and then Europe.  It sounds like she's leaving for a long time.  She writes that she'll miss family, but I wonder if she is not originally from New Zealand and is going back to where she's from?

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Ally_t10
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 am

Did I really hear Ashley say Kevin is the Canadian Ben Higgins? Hoooow? laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 am

bluwavz wrote:Did I really hear Ashley say Kevin is the Canadian Ben Higgins? Hoooow? laugh out loud laugh out loud

laugh out loud While Ashley thought it may be a compliment, imo it's not a compliment to Kevin for him to be compared to a guy who told two women he loved them, acted like he was so sincere and not after fame and doesn't want to be on TV but is campaigning for the lead gig while having a side-piece he tries to keep hidden. So hopefully Kevin is not like Ben for her sake dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 am

Ben Higgins? Uh no. He needs to grow up and find himself so badly. JMO I wish I could sell him a bridge.  He is lucky he has not found a woman to do so yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:25 am

Here's a pic of the ladies at the first Rose Ceremony.  What a diversely dressed from row.  And, I don't like to ever question what anyone wears, but what in the world is Ashley wearing???????  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Winter10
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:05 am

ishkabaha wrote:Here's a pic of the ladies at the first Rose Ceremony.  What a diversely dressed from row.  And, I don't like to ever question what anyone wears, but what in the world is Ashley wearing???????  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Winter10
Source

apparently her undergarments

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 am

So Kevin's been reading up on himself in the media and posted a sc of this EW article about himself giggling

Not surprising to me Kevin posted the article about him being a James Marsden lookalike (the Hallmark version imo). He's obviously been aware of the comparison imo especially given that Ashley has talked about James Marsden so many times which is why I can see she'd be into Kevin Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633 Plus Kevin followed James Marsden on IG for a long time so I'm thinking he loves the comparison laugh out loud :gotcha:  

Other than just finding articles about himself (google alert?) Kevin could also be wanting to draw attention to him being with Ashley with their surprising love match?  question  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 71ee291397b0d7f124ac341fda03e91d
IGstory kevin.c.wendt

ETA: pic of James Marsden (he acted in movies like The Notebook and 27 Dresses) 
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 27580292_1807530739281824_1232779579593064448_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_cuihFI4j/?taken-by=james_marsden

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl