SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:Luke needs to take a cue from Ben's playbook. As soon as the heat gets too hot about your fame hungry ways, post a charity pic or take a mission trip to Honduras so people will tell you how great you are and be ashamed for criticizing you. Jk I know ben has a good heart but he also gets away with a lot of stuff others don't because of his saint ben persona.
 IMO when Ben began podcasting would have been the perfect time to be transparent about his intentions to transition into entertainment... but he didn’t. 
I do applaud him for his charity work however agree that it at times appears he is using his charity image as an imagine smoke screen. Why not just admit to running the charity while also aspiring to be a host or whatever? It’s not like people don’t notice giggling 
It feels like a game of slight of hand - look here while I do this.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:Luke needs to take a cue from Ben's playbook. As soon as the heat gets too hot about your fame hungry ways, post a charity pic or take a mission trip to Honduras so people will tell you how great you are and be ashamed for criticizing you. Jk I know ben has a good heart but he also gets away with a lot of stuff others don't because of his saint ben persona.

For now he's going to justify why his relationship with Stassi didn't work? haha funny Suspect

Thanks for the clarification @havadrpepper

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Ben's problem (and I do mean his, not mine) is that he is living for the image he wants to portray. He is so caught up in trying to be likeable and most importantly "adored" ... he wants the recognition, feeling indispensable ... that everything he does now in public, everything he says and lets it be shown have 1 purpose only ... to create the image of "perfection" (smart, deep, funny, charitable/good-hearted, considerate, humble, ...)... with flaws included, but even those flaws that he publicly aknowledges are made for a show, with a purpose to be "grounded", accepted/understood and appreciated. So basically everything he does is only to advance the persona he wants to convey to people ... forgetting that people who aren't blinded by his "charm" can actually see through his cracks and that he isn't what he wants to make believe ... that doesn't mean he isn't a good person or that the person he really is wouldn't be accepted, appreciated or liked, but it's his choice  ... his self-image (self-concept) ... that holds him back to be fully present and accepting himself ... so instead he only makes visible the parts of him he thinks are acceptable and respectable/worthy ... (and that makes him boring to the viewers, and also to himself, IMO)
Which in business is usually required attitude, successful too ... but in personal (private or not) life that's (un)fortunately not enough ... because to be connected on a deeper level, one needs to live it out (be himself), not just portray. So I guess the whole BS "cry story" of fearing of not being loveable ... it's actually his real (mental) obstacle, he's just compensating IMO with a wrong approach. - all JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

For now he's going to justify why his relationship with Stassi didn't work? haha funny Suspect

Thanks for the clarification @havadrpepper

Idiot. I wonder how familiar he is with her culture? I bet there are a ton of Americans who aren't familiar with Paul Bunyan either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Get your Deanie Babies gear here laugh out loud

https://deaniebabies.com
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 pm

I'd probably buy one of those T-shirts if they didn't look so poor quality. They are really cute!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Let's not forget, Ben also has a woman back home and hasn't she meet friends and possibly family?  IDK.

I don't think Luke is perfect, but he served his country and had friends die in Afghanistan and I will never make fun of military service.  Luke has always been listed as Army, West Point grad, and I don't remember ever seeing his ranking.

Going to one of the three military academies is a very big deal and achievement, hate him for many things but that is a level of accomplishment and service that many on this show have never even thought of.

There were two marines on JoJo's season, so it might have been confusing.

Des is the only person from this show whose schilling crap I have ever bought, sorry Dean.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:35 pm

I can totally get onboard with that because of the charity affiliation yes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:44 pm

The shirts are cute on the models, on Dean on his IG posts not so much IMO.  That's where the quality looks cheap/poor.  The prices on the onesies not so much.

Did anyone find the percentage that would be donated?  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Let's not forget, Ben also has a woman back home and hasn't she meet friends and possibly family?  IDK.

I don't think Luke is perfect, but he served his country and had friends die in Afghanistan and I will never make fun of military service.  Luke has always been listed as Army, West Point grad, and I don't remember ever seeing his ranking.

Going to one of the three military academies is a very big deal and achievement, hate him for many things but that is a level of accomplishment and service that many on this show have never even thought of.

There were two marines on JoJo's season, so it might have been confusing.

Des is the only person from this show whose schilling crap I have ever bought, sorry Dean.

We haven't forgotten, Ben. We've discussed it several times.

I respect and admire all military. I have family that were killed in wars. My question was what was his rank since they messed up not once but twice and still didn't get it right, which IMO as I stated up thread,  is totally disrespectful to his service.

His actions after being Almost Bachelor, is what I'm commenting on and has nothing to do with his service. I'm commenting because IMO he's acting on BWG just as he was on JoJo's season. The last thing he's looking for is falling in love with Stassi.

For the record, it's right in his twitter bio.

Singer/Songwriter▪️Former US Army Captain  New EP Avail. Now

https://twitter.com/lukepell

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:25 pm

YouTube just recommended me this video. laugh out loud Kevin seems to like being on TV.

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:27 pm

OMG YOU FOUND IT!!!  When he was on Bachette Can someone said they remembered him being on a renovation show, but no one could find the vid.  I wonder if he uploaded it himself.  laugh out loud  I look forward to seeing more of his monster... I mean mother.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl