SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu May 18, 2017 10:26 am

@reason He is from Dallas.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She can say and do whatever she likes. I personally don't like that condescending I'm better than anyone else attitude which is one of the reasons I started not to care for her during the last season.

Waiting for the right lead to come along, which basically says none of the previous contestants were worthy and she's perfect.

JMO

At least we are clear on how you feel about her now. Opinions are like backsides, we all have one! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:27 am

@reason He is from Dallas. Must be that Dallas bond Smiley

He spends more time with the leads and contestants than we ever will, so, it is interesting to observe which contestants or leads he has genuine fondness for and which he doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 10:27 am

“It is not lost on me that there is an importance to choosing a black Bachelorette, but it’s also about finding the right Bachelorette. We found this amazing woman who is powerful, smart, educated, sweet, beautiful, and has a smile that can light up a room,” says Harrison. “These guys are lucky they have a chance to date someone who is the entire package.” CH

Well he said it first ;)

Source

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 10:30 am

Oh and no signs of Peter in CH 5 top picks...

We see you CH ;)

Source

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 am

Islandgal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She can say and do whatever she likes. I personally don't like that condescending I'm better than anyone else attitude which is one of the reasons I started not to care for her during the last season.

Waiting for the right lead to come along, which basically says none of the previous contestants were worthy and she's perfect.

JMO

At least we are clear on how you feel about her now. Opinions are like backsides, we all have one! cheerleader

My opinion is that if Rachel really had a "condescending I'm better than anyone else" attitude, we would have seen it manifest in relation to someone like Corinne, whom would be an easy target to act patronizing towards. Yet, she is actually friends with Corinne and all the girls on her season ( including Danielle M and Taylor, who were close with the one person who didn't get along with Rachel) have supported her on social media beyond doing just the perfunctory bare minimum. It's very telling, IMO, because they spend more time with Rachel than we ever will.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 18, 2017 10:32 am

@TLTF....thanks for posting CH's comment about the "right bachelorette". IMO, that seems to be the canned response that ABC PR gave to Rachel and CH to use to address the race question. I agree not ideal but it is what is now I guess.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 18, 2017 10:32 am

@TLTF Ah thanks!! Smiley I was wondering when we were going to get the 5 to watch since they usually come out the same day as the bios. Yay!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:I liked how Chris Harrison contextualized Rachel's personality by grounding it in her being in a profession that demands control and confidence. He always seems to enjoy doing the Bachelorette more than the Bachelor. And you can tell he has a real fondness for Rachel, just like he had for Jojo.

I am really interested in how the season will play out, what Chris said was very interesting, Rachel herself said she was very skeptical going in so I am guessing maybe she put up a wall and was guarded at first, her falling should be an interesting watch.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:34 am

She gets along with everyone including Vanessa's fiance but the fact that she is not a Vanessa fan negates everything else? I am over the Vanessa story tbh, it is so last season. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO She could have said I have no idea why it took so long, I'm just grateful and honoured I was chosen.

I see nothing flattering in being a bad a$$ b*tch. If being tough, uncompromising, and rude is suppose to be a good thing count me out. If she shows some empathy, understanding, and kindness, rather than trying to prove to others she a a bad a$$ which is how I view her,  I might change my mind.
I think it's okay for you not to agree with her approach. We are all different and are approaching everything with with our experience as our "baggage". **edited**...didn't understand so I accepted it as their personality. Not right or wrong, jut different for me. Just saying. peace

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 18, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not comment on members)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 10:41 am

Now it seems the 'right one' response is a canned answer she was given. This reminds me of when she said they were casting specifically for her and some thought she was being full of herself for even daring to think that. Then sleuthing started and it seems like with the exception of a few, they really did cast for her giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1