SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:32 am

@reason I think it was a facebook live, but I can't find the interview now. If you scroll back through Jasmine's or Hannah Kahn (the extra correspondent), you'll see that they, along with Alexis, did an interview.

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:33 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:Alexis said "I met the guys, so...". The so after the guys makes it sound like she said "guy", but she actually said "guys" if you listen with the volume turned up.

Interesting that Alexis said that she didn't like Jonathan who asked "when is it my turn?" when the awkward elephant in the room would be Bryan's "sloppy seconds" comment. Either Alexis is keeping her mouth shut about Bryan because she knows Rachel brings him far, or she knows Rachel picks him and therefore doesn't want to say anything bad about him.

I also thought it was notable that when Olivia started talking about Peter, Alexis just laughed, kept her mouth shut, and didn't chime in. Again, I'm assuming she knows who Rachel's final 2 guys were, so she could be keeping her mouth shut about Bryan and Peter, who both go far. Or, it could mean that Peter is F1 and she doesn't want to give it away. Interestingly, Alexis had no problem commenting on Eric later on in the clip and expressing that she liked him on AFTR because of the dancing. That, to me, confirms he isn't in the final 2 because she was willing to talk about him, whereas, she kept her mouth shut about both Peter and Bryan. All JMO.

Good Post Agreed and the bolded seems true, she zipped it re Peter and Bryan, but was happy to say she liked Eric. Her silence on Peter and Bryan doesn't hint towards either IMO. It's just weird to me that she met the "Guys". Maybe the advice talk this year actually happens during night one at the meet and greet instead of earlier in the day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 am

@realitytvfan11 noticed the same thing, she was quite vocal before but maybe she was just being careful to not give anything away but it has me wondering if she didn't pick that type of guy...

@reason here you go, Rachel talk from 9:25..
https://youtu.be/75t95cZtLec

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 am

@Carine Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 am

RS just posted that Rachel picked Peter!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 am

Rachel is engaged to Peter Kraus.

Source RS

iM HAPPY!!!!

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 am

LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 am

I'm proud of Alexis! She did good Smiley Certainly better than Ashley I who-I'm speculating Nick had told- proceeded to talk about in her column that Nick needed a curvy and caring type of woman in her season preview.

I personally find Olivia hilarious in this interview because I like her dry and sarcastic sense of humour. Not to mention, she has great taste in men ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 am

Omg yesss!!!!! I'm so happpy!! I hope he's right!!

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 am

i'M SOOOOOO Excited nowww yay!!

Team Peter from the start!!!

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 11:47 am

Day 1, some of us said he was it!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1