SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 pm

All her interviews are basically love letters to her F1 and I love it

How Rachel Lindsay Knew Her Fiancé Was The One... by Hollywoodlife

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 pm

@ReneeM thanks, lool they really are.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:17 pm

It is really good to know that what she has found she did not have it before.

@see2love can you summarize when you are finish what Robert Mills said in that radio interview Please?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 19, 2017 9:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:All her interviews are basically love letters to her F1 and I love it

I LOVE THIS. Guys I really can't afford to get invested, but damn. I hope this really works out like the last few.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:28 pm

@bleuberry I think  it is going to work she aint gonna let him go, he is too good. **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 pm

I like how confident and loving she comes across in that video.

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:All her interviews are basically love letters to her F1 and I love it

I LOVE THIS. Guys I really can't afford to get invested, but damn. I hope this really works out like the last few.

I went to YouTube and watched the FRC video for your avatar couple. I am one who hates the fact that a proposal is expected at the end of each season and would prefer that the couples could just date in peace afterward with no pressure, but Chris's whole speech and proposal to Desiree and her response were absolutely lovely. I hope Rachel and her F1 got to experience an FRC that sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Omg I know, right? I have waaaay too much going on IRL and I can't get sucked down this rabbit hole. laugh out loud

Danger. Danger. Danger.

It's fun to be excited about the Ette again though! It's been a few years since I cared!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 pm

New promo Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:36 pm

Is it bad I keep re-watching this commerical. She and her badass self?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 pm

@reason, she's one sassy and witty bachelorette.

She noted her mother's advice was instrumental in her decision.

Her winning mystery man won’t be revealed until the season finale later this summer, but until then, she says they’re keeping in constant contact secretly. Lindsay describes her family as being “a little skeptical” about her decision to find a spouse through reality TV, though she ultimately credits her mother for helping her to choose the right mate.

“Coming into this, one of my fears was that I would pick the wrong guy who’s not here for me and is trying to push his own agenda,” she says. “But my mom told me to follow my gut and that’s what I’ve done.”

http://nypost.com/2017/05/19/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-feels-pressure-of-historic-casting/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 pm

@ElonM Yes dear she is a beautiful woman, who has all together.  **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 pm

Can some say what Millsy say on the podcast this evening please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1