SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 10:44 pm

MiaHawk wrote:@sophienette  et al....

The SCs in which R is wearing a cream/grey coat and black hat, kissing Adam in one and Penguin Matt in the other....looks like an old stone building...by the looks of the green trees/landscaping, do you think these could have been in Denmark?

it looks historical with old stones. I do not recal this kind of architecture in sweden/denmark...

thanks for the names... was not sure about #2

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 10:47 pm

so rachel is on a sail boat named LEOPARD

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 3810

and seems to me that she is saying bye at a CP or a GD CP?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 3910

and I am thinking that it is the first 1-1 with PETER here playing stars in malibu?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 4010

source from @Ladybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:00 am

MiaHawk wrote:@sophienette  et al....

The SCs in which R is wearing a cream/grey coat and black hat, kissing Adam in one and Penguin Matt in the other....looks like an old stone building...by the looks of the green trees/landscaping, do you think these could have been in Denmark?

Def European... I would vote Switzerland rather than Denmark from what I have seen of both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:05 am

sophienette wrote:Found the location for Anthony's cowboy hat dates:

It's the City Hall  in Beverly hills, so a 1-1 in California... ep3?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Beverly-hills-civic-center-los-angeles-cabh1-1
Source

My SC:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Edf0ee10

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 26, 2017 9:54 am

In the rappel SC, there are evergreen trees by a coastline of some sort. They both appear to be wearing jackets, indicating it is a colder climate. (Could this be Switzerland?)...(My guesses: possiblly Anthony based on size, but maybe not if he got a 1-1 in CA already; or Firefighter, or Alex or even Bryan (but he appears to have the boat 1-1 date in blue jacket on Lake Geneva in Switzerland)...who all appear to be tall and sort of broad in the shoulders.) (Probably not Jack if he already got a 1-1 in SC)

In the old stone building/kissing Adam & Matt in cream/grey coat and hat, there are many 'green' trees in the background and many green shrublike plants (that would keep their leaves all year) in the foreground. In a close-up of R in the same clothes, in the video version, you can see the green trees behind her swaying in wind and they appear to be evergreen trees (not deciduous), which leads me to think it is a colder climate. (Could this be Switzerland?)...I just want to add: I love the look of this locale! Very romantic!

Where do we think the dog sled ride takes place? (Could this be Switzerland?)...Previous guess here based on SC is that this is Peter on a 1-1.

So, could Switzerland be the first stop in Europe, with so many guys? I really don't see Adam or Matt as guys that make it very far, so perhaps pointing to an early leg of the trip?

If the above assumptions are true (and I really have no clue if they are), we have sightings for the following men in Switzerland: 1) Bryan (1-1), 2) Peter (1-1), 3)Matt, 4)Adam, 5)Rappel guy.  If we assume that 6)Dean makes it even further, he must be in Switzerland too. There have to other SCs coming to show a bunch more guys on GD(s).

What I noticed in the Monastery SC from northern Spain is that the deciduous trees all appear bare. Not sure what month she taped episodes, but I would have thought that northern Spain would climate-wise be warmer than Switzerland, Denmark, and Sweden which are all further north and east/inland. I am NO expert in geography or climate, but it was just something I noticed in the Spain SCs, for what it is worth....I'm trying to sleuth, laugh out loud.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:04 am

They cross the frontier to France Smiley

My SC:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 8fa0f110

Is I am pretty sure the Château de Coudrée, in Sciez-sur-Léman. It is a hotel too.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 37011763
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 0f5b48ef91b2a035a63a399f7dccb585_w1140_h574_cp

Source

Also See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy6HTBk_5pg

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 26, 2017 10:30 am

@sophienette You are killin' it!!!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:36 am

MiaHawk wrote:@sophienette  You are killin' it!!!

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:37 am

My own design + Google map Smiley
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 26, 2017 10:47 am

HEA wrote:so rachel is on a sail boat named LEOPARD

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 3810

and seems to me that she is saying bye at a CP or a GD CP?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 3910

and I am thinking that it is the first 1-1 with PETER here playing stars in malibu?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 4010

source from @Ladybug

@Ladybug82  What preview are the above from?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 26, 2017 11:02 am

@MiaHawk hI Mia!  Welcome back!  

This one I posted in the episode thread last night.  Click the red this and it'll take you to the post.

Feel free to copy over any SCs you make of it and the preview to the No Discussion SC Thread for easy finding later on in the season.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:07 am

MiaHawk wrote:@sophienette  You are killin' it!!!

Wish I could find the other boat with Rachel standing alone on front part

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum