SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 pm

@Lost17 is this the preview your talking about?  

If so, I never capped it.  Someone else had taken some of what they deemed important on the spoiled side and I didn't want to duplicate.  Sorry.  Feel free to cap and cover over to the No discussion thread as needed or I can SC it for you, if you want.  Just let me know.

Source

ETA:  Your welcome (for the SCs and other goodies)!  Feel free to tag and/or ask me or any of the other mods if we forget to bring something over or there's something y'all need.  Happy sleuthing and viewing!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Lost17 is this the preview your talking about?  

If so, I never capped it.  Someone else had taken some of what they deemed important on the spoiled side and I didn't want to duplicate.  Sorry.  Feel free to cap and cover over to the No discussion thread as needed or I can SC it for you, if you want.  Just let me know.

Source

ETA:  Your welcome (for the SCs and other goodies)!  Feel free to tag and/or ask me or any of the other mods if we forget to bring something over or there's something y'all need.  Happy sleuthing and viewing!  bestbud!

thank you for sharing

the first men seen out of the limo here are

josiah
dean
peter
kenny
jamey
eric
bryan
anthony
vet guy who left first ep1

no jack...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:49 am

That's the one @Ladybug82 thanks!

Ok, I said it before, but there are at least 5 on that viking boat. There's a different sc of the boat, and it has Matt behind Dean and what looks like Alex behind Peter. So they did some switching up somewhere. Been a long day, I'll post the sc tomorrow if nobody else does.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 26, 2017 2:04 am

Lost17 wrote:That's the one @Ladybug82 thanks!

Ok, I said it before, but there are at least 5 on that viking boat. There's a different sc of the boat, and it has Matt behind Dean and what looks like Alex behind Peter. So they did some switching up somewhere. Been a long day, I'll post the sc tomorrow if nobody else does.

There is SC of what I think you are referring to in our SC thread on page 4. I don't think it is Matt or Alex. The guy behind Dean has a good sized beard, and guy behind Peter has long wavy hair that comes down on forehead.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:53 am

HEA wrote:if i also remember well, the height adrenaline are often offered to the F1

so far we have the air balloon and R was definitely excited about it... and the rappel in the air. did we sleugh who is the guy in red coat? The hand looks white and very tall guy

looking at the BC bios.... Peter is very very afraid of heights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:54 am

MiaHawk wrote:The Viking ship date is in Denmark, but the red coat rappel is thought to be Switzerland?
Red coat guy looks like he has a long torso/tall.  Could it be Anthony?

Switzerland is only a guess based on the trees and boats! They could be near a mountain lake in DK?

Last edited by sophienette on Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:57 am

HEA wrote:Please correct me... i am just trying to figure out a timeline

CA
1-1 Peter or Bryan (as per my deduction maybe malibu playing stars in front of paps?)
GD basketball (10 guys) with first drama exit Demario (GF)
GD picnic + BBQ (8 guys)

CA
1-1 Dean (air balloons)
1-1 Bryan (R would want some quality time to explore his mouth further if she picked peter on the first 1-1 imo
GD: Karting (we saw one on its side and a couple guys around)
GD: some clown place (big hands, R teasing Peter or Dean with them)

SC
1-1 Jack (Caleche, dance)
1-1 Anthony (cowboy)
GD Boat le Vagabond (peter, bryan, ...)
GD: sensory game (kissing with the blindfold)

Spain... a drama happened there, we saw Rachel crying and emotional during the PI
1-1 Will ? (pastry baker shop)
1-1 Dean (kissing on fort, visiting an historical city?)
2-1 (?) Jamey and Alex ? (kissing behind the fort garden)
GD historical crusades? with games where Kenny got hurt?... with diner drama with Lee

Switzerland
1-1 Bryan (boat and flowers garden)
1-1 Repel with red coat, possibly peter or jack or anthony (guy is tall)?
GD bonfire (lee, eric, jack and ?) - Viking boat

Copenhagen / Denmark
1-1 Eric (cafe and outdoor spa)
1-1 Peter (dog sleigh, snow)
GD 3-1: dean, peter, Bryan

Hometown F4
dean
peter
bryan
?

Big hands - that looks like it is at the mansion no? I was thinking silly prop at the CP in Ep2/3?

SC - 2 1-1 and 2 GD seems a lot? Did we sleuth the building with Anthony/cowboy hat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:08 am

@sophienette

there you have it! they always use the fears of the contestants !! and I think I remember that sharing adrenaline makes the person often F1 (like ali/roberto desiree/chris etc). PLus if R liked him, the first date is far away, she may want quality time with him again?

big hands: yes.... the background looks like the mansion. you are right

and the sensory blindfold... could also be part of the SD with anthony? and no we did not sleuth the building with anthony... looks SC to me... they are wearing light sunny clothes, sky looks blue versus spain who looks a little bit colder and sky a little bit more grey/cloudy imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:19 am

Been working on sleuthing the boat we see R on, will look at building too Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:40 am

Found the location for Anthony's cowboy hat dates:

It's the City Hall in Beverly hills, so a 1-1 in California... ep3?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Beverly-hills-civic-center-los-angeles-cabh1-1
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:06 am

They cross the frontier to France Smiley

My SC:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 8fa0f110

Is I am pretty sure the Château de Coudrée, in Sciez-sur-Léman. It is a hotel too.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 37011763
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 26, 2017 11:18 am

I want to go to that locale in France! Gorgeous!!! So this is on the French side of Lake Geneva? And Lake Geneva is where Bryan gets his 1-1 on boat in blue jacket? Also, is the tulip location near Lake Geneva too? Same date?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara