SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:12 pm

moonchild (who will be joining us probably next week) asked me to enhance this photo to see if those white specks in the distance were windmills/turbines-moon thought it looked like the La Rioja wine region in northern Spain...sophie does this look familiar to anything you've seen?

We both think the scene is similar to a FRC shot-dress/hair, walking by herself.
 photo Image64_zpshqvepuuz.jpg
 photo winery b_zpsdfmnqwqw.jpg
 photo winery c_zpsmuuut44u.jpg
my own sc-dl-cropped & enhanced using my cs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:12 pm

removed

Last edited by sophienette on Fri May 26, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:13 pm

BTW I often take 2 or 3 of the same bits, to catch different details and expressions. If too annoying let me know and I can remove some Smiley

Or if too many per post (usually about 20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:15 pm

removed

Last edited by sophienette on Fri May 26, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Lost17 wrote:moonchild (who will be joining us probably next week) asked me to enhance this photo to see if those white specks in the distance were windmills/turbines-moon thought it looked like the La Rioja wine region in northern Spain...sophie does this look familiar to anything you've seen?

We both think the scene is similar to a FRC shot-dress/hair, walking by herself.

not straight up, but I will have a look aorund!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:03 pm

the boat drive me crazy! She is wearing a short dress, so not Switzerland or Scandinavia!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Lost17 wrote:moonchild (who will be joining us probably next week) asked me to enhance this photo to see if those white specks in the distance were windmills/turbines-moon thought it looked like the La Rioja wine region in northern Spain...sophie does this look familiar to anything you've seen?

I do believe the Monastery in La Rioja is a location for a RC. THere are a huge numbers of Windmills in Spain, they are one of the countries with the biggest Wind power.

http://www.thewindpower.net/country_maps_en_3_spain.php

you can see in this link there are a few large wind farms near La Rioja (the monastery is left of Logorno, south of Bilbao)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:34 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 00687111
My SC

The view there is Geneva, possibly from the Cathedral - see http://c7.alamy.com/comp/AMW13K/view-over-geneva-from-the-cathedral-tower-france-switzerland-september-AMW13K.jpg

Got confused as they just cut out the Water jet (not sure the english name)_ from the shot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:09 pm

@sophienette well done :claphands

@Lost17 and moonchild also !!!!

yes she looks very dressed... but iwhen i saw it i thought it is awfully difficult to walk in that... and she looked overdressed for mid day....

but if FC is in spain, does it mean they start with copenhagen, move to switzerland and end in spain instead the other way around??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 pm

where is the castle again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:15 pm

sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:
sophienette wrote:Making a whole lot of SCs... how can I upload a whole batch? Or do I have to 1 by 1?

no you can do a batch

use host an image
select files
send all
wait for them to upload
clic insert
add credit

bestbud!  bestbud!  bestbud!  bestbud!

handwave

the more sc the merrier imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:24 pm

OK, pastry time!

this...
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 00653811

is called Hygge (it's a custard tart - vaniljhjärtan "Vanilla heart")

So these go together in Helsinborg, Sweden:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 00123811
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 00651311

I am pretty sure it is on a street called Kullagatan, as I found the "Gina" and "Tele" signs that we see outside on these 2 of my SCs:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 00651312
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 00659811

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Kullagatan2helsingborg

Source

there are 2 places that could be the cafe where they are:

fahlmans.se
or
espressohouse.se

Google map

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum