SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:07 am

According to someone on PreviouslyTV who knows him: 
He's also very humble and an all around great guy. He was nominated several years ago and decided not to do it until they called him and asked if he wanted to meet Rachel. And the rest is history so to speak.
awwww

ETA: Mods, let me know if you need me to include a link! I didn't include it because I thought we weren't allowed to link to other forums, but I can add it if needed Smiley

Last edited by pvpr on Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon May 29, 2017 10:10 am

Aww, their story is shaping up to be one for the storybooks. I love this ❤️ IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 29, 2017 10:10 am

Ok I knew it! I knew that he was in it for Rachel. Happy to have some kind of confirmation Smiley so maybe his like was after he heard that it was going to be rachel (his like on one of her old pic on instagram)

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:15 am

pvpr wrote:According to someone on PreviouslyTV who knows him: 
He's also very humble and an all around great guy. He was nominated several years ago and decided not to do it until they called him and asked if he wanted to meet Rachel. And the rest is history so to speak.
awwww

ETA: Mods, let me know if you need me to include a link! I didn't include it because I thought we weren't allowed to link to other forums, but I can add it if needed Smiley

More swooning everyday about these 2. What a wonderful little tidbit, thanks for posting. Meant to be one coming up this season I think (IMO) and I can't wait to enjoy every second of it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:22 am

@relaxing I too am getting mushy reading and learning all these new info. :tissuebox Now that Ellen video is in full focus in my mind.IMHO
Now producers dont be stingy, give us the love story for real this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by southafrica Mon May 29, 2017 10:27 am

Wow now that we know it was Rachel being the lead that made him do it, it makes their story that much more exciting for me. Gosh, I ship them so much already and I haven't even seen their first date.#TeamGap High clap

southafrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:33 am

This is just absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier for two people. Both seem so well deserving of love and just all around decent people. I bet at the ATFR the men will have nothing to say but good things about them and how they were meant to be. I think most of the drama will come from other things but everyone will agree that they were meant for each other! All IMO #mondaysarelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 29, 2017 10:44 am

@pvpr Thats so nice, did they have anything else to say about him?

I've always thought from who his friends are and the connections he has that this guy would not need to come on this show for "fame" He imo has better ways and apart from that he has been so low-key and not promoting the hell out of himself.

Cannot wait to see this date tonight.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 29, 2017 10:51 am

Today is Rachel and Peter Day!

I'm so excited cheerleader

Last edited by ElonM on Mon May 29, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 am

their dynamic is going to be such a treat to watch based on these glimpses + peter's voice!!! sooo sexy awwww
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 29, 2017 11:20 am

pvpr wrote:According to someone on PreviouslyTV who knows him: 
A man who knows what (who) he wants and went to get it Hugesmile

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 10011
Source[/quote]

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 11:43 am

I mean really? Truly, truly adorable. So he was already interested in her, and in full pursuit mode from the moment he got out of that limo. I LOVE IT!! Thanks for all of these little tidbits guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal