SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Don't cry for me guys but I won't be home to watch live. no no

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:25 pm

@bleuberry poor you but come tomorrow to get all the juice. Enjoy your evening out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon May 29, 2017 6:31 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 74 Img_0810

So odd now! When I look now there is no like from Rachel...only Peter no idea
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 29, 2017 6:36 pm

@Hotmomma Rachel's like didn't and hasn't shown up in my notifications either, but when I went on CH's picture, Rachel's like is there.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 pm

@kure24 I agree I am already having. Heart palpitations!!!! This is too much!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Don't cry for me guys but I won't be home to watch live. no no
Me too, don't cry guys,laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon May 29, 2017 7:20 pm

For some reason,  Peter gives off the same vibe to me as James Bond ...Sexy, smooth & very cool ...Lucky Rachel... :crazed

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Just curious, when was the last time there was this much excitement around a couple? I've only been here for a week. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon May 29, 2017 7:26 pm

Bach/ette wrote:Just curious, when was the last time there was this much excitement around a couple? I've only been here for a week. Smiley

Brooks was spoiled by RS as Desiree's F1 and he/they were super popular because damn did they make a good looking couple and on the show it appeared she was gaga over him. Brooks took himself out of the game though, IMO he knew she wanted to get engaged and he just didn't see that happening. I can't remember when we learned RS was wrong.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:49 pm

It's about time for Rachel to do some social media promo for tonight!!!???? She must still be on the Peter high!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Mon May 29, 2017 8:00 pm

terabithia wrote:I can't remember when we learned RS was wrong.
The last 10 minutes of the finale when Brooks didn't come back like some fans were hoping.

Sleuthers had a good hunch before that, but it wasn't conclusive until then.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Jmack wrote:It's about time for Rachel to do some social media promo for tonight!!!???? She must still be on the Peter high!!!

She just posted on IG. It was the Ashton and Mila picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal