SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by jjjami Mon May 29, 2017 3:31 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:@kure24 The video won't play for me for whatever reason. Is there an embed link for the video? If there is, then do you mind copy and pasting the embed link here? Thanks.

I had to turn off my adblock to get it to work and watched it on Firefox.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 3:38 am

jjjami wrote:
realitytvfan11 wrote:@kure24 The video won't play for me for whatever reason. Is there an embed link for the video? If there is, then do you mind copy and pasting the embed link here? Thanks.

I got it work as well! I just went to the video homepage and it was there. http://www.kesq.com/videos

Awwww they are honestly too adorable. I can't wait to watch more of their interactions tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion -

Post by Kure24 Mon May 29, 2017 4:18 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:
jjjami wrote:

I got it work as well! I just went to the video homepage and it was there. http://www.kesq.com/videos

Awwww they are honestly too adorable. I can't wait to watch more of their interactions tomorrow.

Sorry for the late response, I was making myself a midnight snack; I'm glad you could make the video work for you.

~~~~

I finally got around to watching the video myself and they were really cute and natural with each other, I am anticipating this one on one.

One thing that I saw was she made Peter laugh and I hope the show showcases Rachel's goofier/jokier side, the past contestants that she's close with said she's funny and I believe Robert Mills said the same thing on a podcast, so I don't want that erased away like it was in The Bachelor.

It was nice seeing Copper too, and we finally know what his injury is; it was also cute seeing Peter and Rachel play with him ...and was Copper getting a massage from someone or was I seeing things laugh out loud.

I also realized this is the second (technically the first) appearance they've made across people's TV outside of The Bachelor franchise. Here they are on some people's news station and then even though it's a group date they're on Ellen across other people's TV. Was the universe prepping them for the future appearances they will do as a couple together or am I looking at this with rose colored glasses ...it's probably the latter.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 4:29 am

@kure24 I really loved what Peter said about Rachel being one of the easiest people he's gotten along with-because I firmly believe that a strong foundation to any relationship lasting is a solid friendship. This supports what Rachel has said about her F1 being her best friend. I loved how there was an ease between them, but there was also a bit of awkwardness because of the sexual tension and the anticipation of being on a first date. Can't wait to see how it out plays out because we know that by the end of the night Rachel is a "smitten kitten".

Copper was getting a massage from someone! He got to witness Rachel and Peter's date AND he got a massage?? Luckiest dog ever!

I think you may be looking at it with rose-coloured glasses but it's fine by me Smiley Last season, ET did a special from Nick and Rachel's date. So these interviews/appearances aren't unheard of and are relatively common. I know Lauren Zima was in South Carolina, so she might have done a report for their group date there or for Dean's 1-on-1. That said, I do kind of believe that they are meant to be. That the universe conspired to bring them together. Bear with me, I'm indulging my romantic and fanciful side Smiley From the shooting star moment to the fact that the traits they listed in their ideal partners fit the other to a T even though they hadn't even met at that point. To the matching gaps in their teeth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:36 am

@jjjami Thanks you so much for that lovely video, it was so good to wake up to. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:55 am

So excited for Peters 1on1 tonight :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 8:27 am

@truelovealways You are not the only one who is excited.  I am highly looking forward to it but I am also leery of those manipulating producers to only gives us 5 minutes of the whole day.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 29, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 8:29 am

I  am expecting some great fan vids this season for this couple from you@ truelovealways(I  still remember some of the vids you made for that other couple we shipped yrs ago especially the final one). Looking forward to what you come up with this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon May 29, 2017 8:33 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:@kure24 I really loved what Peter said about Rachel being one of the easiest people he's gotten along with-because I firmly believe that a strong foundation to any relationship lasting is a solid friendship. This supports what Rachel has said about her F1 being her best friend. I loved how there was an ease between them, but there was also a bit of awkwardness because of the sexual tension and the anticipation of being on a first date. Can't wait to see how it out plays out because we know that by the end of the night Rachel is a "smitten kitten".

Copper was getting a massage from someone! He got to witness Rachel and Peter's date AND he got a massage?? Luckiest dog ever!

I think you may be looking at it with rose-coloured glasses but it's fine by me Smiley Last season, ET did a special from Nick and Rachel's date. So these interviews/appearances aren't unheard of and are relatively common. I know Lauren Zima was in South Carolina, so she might have done a report for their group date there or for Dean's 1-on-1. That said, I do kind of believe that they are meant to be. That the universe conspired to bring them together. Bear with me, I'm indulging my romantic and fanciful side Smiley From the shooting star moment to the fact that the traits they listed in their ideal partners fit the other to a T even though they hadn't even met at that point. To the matching gaps in their teeth!
I've learned not to become too excited about any interactions because getting too caught up can make you miss obvious signs.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 29, 2017 8:33 am

Wondering if someone would be so kind as to post what was said in the above video? I am dying to know what the green check marks are referring to, but the video is not captioned...

Thanks so much!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 8:43 am

@officeRules The questions were as follows:

1.  Single date or group = they both said single
2,  Chocolate or roses = Rachel said rose and Peter said rose because she does not like chocolate,
3.  Savory or sweet = they both said savory
4.  Selfie = Rachel said yes but Peter said no.
5.  Is her husband in this group = she hope so.

The red check mark was at selfie because Rachel said yes, giggling giggling but Peter said no he got the x laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 29, 2017 9:34 am

@officeRules here you go

Interviewer: Hoping one will eventually get down on one knee, but lets not get ahead of ourselves first she's got to go on a few dates. One of those taking place right in our backyard at the Palm Springs home of actor Kirk Douglas. Rachel choosing business owner Peter Kraus for their first 1on1 date to Bark Fest..yes you heard correctly a festival for four legged friends.

Rachel: Peter is someone who sparked my interest from the very beginning, I was very intrigued by him and today it didn't let me down. Like we are having such a good time, the chemistry is amazing and I am so excited to see where this can go.

Interviewer: The two spending the day with Rachel's dog Copper who despite his broken toe had a blast in the coachella valley with his pooch pals. Rachel says Copper's approval is almost as important as her own.

Rachel: and I am so happy to have him with me on this journey and helping me pick out the perfect guy for me.

Interviewer: So far so good, Peter says he doesn't have a secret weapon for winning Rachel's heart, he is just trying to stay true to himself.

Peter: She is one of the easiest people I have ever gotten along with, as far as ease of conversation, the things we talked about, Rachel has been fantastic from the moment that we started talking this morning till now, I mean its been great.

Interviewer: So I wanted to see if these two lovebirds are truly meant for each other with a little speed round.
One on one date or group date.
Rachel:1on1
Peter: 1on1 for sure.

Interviewer: Chocolate or flowers:
Rachel: Flowers
Peter: ohh I do chocolate, she doesn't like chocolate so flowers
Interviewer: oh good to know, good to know.

Interviewer: When it comes to food savory or sweet?
Rachel: Savory
Peter: Savory

Interviewer: Selfies yes or no?
Rachel: Yes
Peter: No

Interviewer: And is your husband in this group of people?
Rachel I hope so.

Interviewer: First time to Palm Springs and Rachel herself is a first, being the first African American women lead in the shows history, she says its a humbling experience.
Rachel: And I am so happy to represent myself to America as an African American women and for them to see that my journey for love is no different you know I just happen to be a women of color.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal