SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Mon May 29, 2017 5:10 pm

jjjami wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
see2love wrote:The way he looks at her though beatingheart

Not a single moment where he's not looking at her like she's the greatest thing ever. I love it!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 73 Screen49
Source

major heart eyes!!   seeing hearts

The way a man suppose to look at his woman.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Can't get enough of these two. Stars aligned.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon May 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 73 Img_0810

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon May 29, 2017 5:12 pm

I haven't been around for awhile, but I do lurk alot..You guys are amazing.  And  I can't wait to see Rachel and Peter together . There is something so magical between them. They say eyes are the mirror to the soul (which I totally believe). .These two reflect something extra sweet and exciting. I think we're in for an amazing time watching them fall in love ...Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 73 1710264613

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 29, 2017 5:14 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 73 Img_0810

It's lit!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 73 Kandis11
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Mon May 29, 2017 5:28 pm

I don't know if I'll be able to handle tonight guys, I'm already squeeing over a clip and screen caps, the real thing may actually kill me. :thud

Last edited by Kure24 on Mon May 29, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 5:32 pm

@Kure24 Well I am praying that it is not just 5 minutes of the whole date they give us for real.  Producers dont play tonight you all.  We have been good all these years, throw us a beautiful bone tonight please!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 29, 2017 5:37 pm

its like we're all crackheads waiting for that fix jumping danceround

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Bee wrote:its like we're all crackheads waiting for that fix  jumping danceround

You are too funny, they are dealing and we sniffing giggling giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl I must say Peter is just adorable for real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Bee wrote:its like we're all crackheads waiting for that fix  jumping danceround

This is me too! rofl  I don't know what I'll be like when we get to HTD, FD and FRC.  I hope I make it. Hugesmile  

This is my fav little moment in the clip when he says "it this your dog" and they just are both beaming at each other with such fondness already IMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 73 Promo11

(My screencap from Source: https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/869267105094479872 )

Last edited by relaxing on Mon May 29, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 29, 2017 6:03 pm

@reason haha, I love how they waited to drop that clip last.

@relaxing Someone else said that they were surprised that Rachel had a dog and that it was so big and fluffy because she seems tidy/controlled so it gave them a different view of her as a person. I wonder if that may have been his thought too and he saw another side to her.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 29, 2017 6:14 pm

Bee wrote:@reason haha, I love how they waited to drop that clip last.

@relaxing Someone else said that they were surprised that Rachel had a dog and that it was so big and fluffy because she seems tidy/controlled so it gave them a different view of her as a person. I wonder if that may have been his thought too and he saw another side to her.

Great point! I thought she would be the type to have a little toy dog, too.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal