SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 30, 2017 2:52 am

Peter's IG post from tonight

peterkrauswi The birthday of a lifetime. #TheBachelorette

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 18723785_511710445619887_8183207962232225792_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue May 30, 2017 3:02 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 18811985_248976052249900_6736447601509400576_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUtBW7lgnr5/?taken-by=rachellindsaypeterkraus
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:56 am

https://twitter.com/KESQ/status/869395563107758082

"I expected Rachel to be a beautiful, amazing woman but she's surpassed that in many ways". Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue May 30, 2017 4:53 am

Well it's been a good day for us shippers, I feel exhausted and all I did was watch this episode, but I was just so full of energy b/c of date and now I'm ready to fall asleep.

realitytvfan11 wrote:https://twitter.com/KESQ/status/869395563107758082

"I expected Rachel to be a beautiful, amazing woman but she's surpassed that in many ways".  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 76 1f60d

Aww, Peter is just so reserved you can tell he's trying to acclimate himself to this whole thing, it really makes him going on the show at all for Rachel an even bigger deal. I want to see the end of this journey and just ride the wave of them doing press together but once that's over we probably won't see them a lot since Rachel says she's private with her relationships and Peter is private in his own regard as well.

I'm dreading the end of this whole thing and yet I am anticipating the very last episode of this season.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:24 am

What a perfect first date

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 8:07 am

These two heartbeat I love that Rach is more into Peter than he is into her at this point, makes it fun to watch and it'll be even sweeter when he does fall completely for her. She's already totally gone for her part laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:26 am

Any song suggestions for these 2?!

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 30, 2017 8:49 am

Alanna wrote:These  two heartbeat I love that Rach is more into Peter than he is into her at this point, makes it fun to watch and it'll be even sweeter when he does fall completely for her. She's already totally gone for her part laugh out loud

I was LOLing at Rachel while watching the dinner portion of their date. Peter could've said his favorite hobbies include amateur clowning, chewing tobacco, and blogging Cupcake Wars, and our girl still would've been all:
heartglasses :cutiepie :swinginglove cloud nine seeing hearts :hearts love: :fanningfan :inlove
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 am

I cannot wait to vid these 2! I feel very 90's/early 2000's r&b about them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 8:59 am

romance was oozing out of them both and she was soo giddy, giggly and not holding herself back from the feelings she was feeling for him...her eagerness and feelings for him were all very evident and all over her body language and face.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 9:11 am

emusha wrote:romance was oozing out of them both and she was soo giddy, giggly and not holding herself back from the feelings she was feeling for him...her eagerness and feelings for him were all very evident and all over her body language and face.
Yes, it's the eagerness that was so apparent and so cute imo. She wanted him to tell her everything, profess all his feelings and just start pursuing her hard like some of the other guys laugh out loud it's so funny how different she is with him versus how she is nornally. She said she understands falling in love requires vulnerability but I think she thought she'd get to decide when to be "vulnerable." Right!! More like it happened immediately and very naturally when she met the right guy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:38 am

It seems like he is letting her set the pace and then he takes it from there. Once he knew she was open to being kissed, he is the one who initiated the second kiss. I still remember his look of surprise and relief when Rachel called his name at the first RC. And trembling hands upon meeting her? He may be insanely hot, but he didn't seem to have the attitude that Rachel was just going to be bowled over by him right away. After having that great first date and knowing he had a chance, his interaction with her on Ellen and then his apparent efforts to get close to her on the SC cruise date make a whole lot of sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal