SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue May 23, 2017 12:28 am

sosleepy wrote:So they had a segment about Peter on our local news. Apparently our local ABC affiliate had a silly watch party for him at some hotel in the area. They interviewed one of his clients that he does personal training for as well as the head of the Make a Wish foundationion here that Peter volunteers with regularly. Both women (especially the Make a Wish lady) were gushing about him. They said he's sooooo hot and dreamy but really down to earth and a nice guy. Make a Wish says Peter is super involved. Is this guy for real??! Personal Trainer lady says she wants him to be the next Bachelor. I mean, me too lady. But Rachel had other ideas. laugh out loud

Sorry. I'm quoting myself. I know that's weird. laugh out loud I forgot to mention they both said Peter is incredibly competitive, for whatever that's worth. I think that was the gist.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 12:28 am

@Lara
I know of 2 other seasons they have let people go at the meat&geek go quietly because things didn't work out one way or the other and no one was the wiser.
So this is not always so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Lara
I know of 2 other seasons they have let people go at the meat&geek go quietly because things didn't work out one way or the other and no one was the wiser.
So this is not always so.

Okay, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 12:29 am

I actually laughed out loud this episode. The men's reactions to Lucas doing the whaboom over and over for some reason had me rolling on the floor.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue May 23, 2017 12:31 am

northernviewer wrote:Just wanted to pop in to say hi and that i hope its a decent season for you guys.  Im going to sit this one out as I didn't care for Rachel ... especially post show and not going to waste my precious summer watching her.   Hoping she doesnt pick the best guy and that hes available for the fall hahaha

handwave

Thanks! I think it's going to be a great season, minus this one guy. And yeah, Rachel did pick the best guy, IMO. Sorry. But if you like guys that self-describe as trouble, and face-chewy kissing, you may just be in for a treat when the Bachelor rolls around! giggling All my opinion. Smiley

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 23, 2017 12:31 am

I see Amanduhh is following Bryan. I can see him as her type.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Why is Bryan being labelled as the bad guy, vs the good guy? Rachel apparently takes him to F2, she claims the decision was very difficult for her, she must be talking about Bryan.

I dont think it had anything to do with Bryan but with Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 12:32 am

Nothing wrong with a passion edit especially if the lead likes it, which she seems to. #MrSweptHerOffHerFeet IMHO. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 12:36 am

@Guardianangel, absolutely nothing wrong with a passion edit, IMO the last 3 Bettes had passion edits with their F1 and 2 of them are still together with their F1s.

@reason did you see where Rachel was crying saying she knows people are going to judge her etc, IMO I think it might have something to do with the lack of black guys in the latter stages but it could also be when she let Eric go...we shall see.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue May 23, 2017 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 12:37 am

Other than the Dementor kisses, I really enjoyed this episode. The guys were funny without being OTT. Whaboom guy was annoying, but there has to be one. There are a number of guys that I liked and will be interested in seeing if any of them will possibly be up for the next lead.

I thought Rachel did a good job...other than encouraging that tongue. She was charming and witty and had a good sense of humour and looked great.

Season preview looked great. Loving the new countries we will be seeing this season. Will be interesting to see how everything goes down and how they edit things. Bring it on!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:37 am

sosleepy wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So they had a segment about Peter on our local news. Apparently our local ABC affiliate had a silly watch party for him at some hotel in the area. They interviewed one of his clients that he does personal training for as well as the head of the Make a Wish foundationion here that Peter volunteers with regularly. Both women (especially the Make a Wish lady) were gushing about him. They said he's sooooo hot and dreamy but really down to earth and a nice guy. Make a Wish says Peter is super involved. Is this guy for real??! Personal Trainer lady says she wants him to be the next Bachelor. I mean, me too lady. But Rachel had other ideas. laugh out loud

Sorry. I'm quoting myself. I know that's weird. laugh out loud I forgot to mention they both said Peter is incredibly competitive, for whatever that's worth. I think that was the gist.

if he was competitive he did not seem so tonight. He seems really really nervous, I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:37 am

It's no wonder R was 'swept off her feet'. Miamimack did the full court press. With his mouth. dizzy dizzy dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee