SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:39 am

mercieme wrote:@Guardianangel, absolutely nothing wrong with a passion edit, IMO the last 3 Bettes had passion edits with their F1 and 2 of them are still together with their F1s.

@reason did you see where Rachel was crying saying she knows people are going to judge her etc, IMO I think it might have something to do with the lack of black guys in the latter stages but it could also be when she let Eric go...we shall see.

Yes I think that is the reason.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:39 am

sosleepy wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So they had a segment about Peter on our local news. Apparently our local ABC affiliate had a silly watch party for him at some hotel in the area. They interviewed one of his clients that he does personal training for as well as the head of the Make a Wish foundationion here that Peter volunteers with regularly. Both women (especially the Make a Wish lady) were gushing about him. They said he's sooooo hot and dreamy but really down to earth and a nice guy. Make a Wish says Peter is super involved. Is this guy for real??! Personal Trainer lady says she wants him to be the next Bachelor. I mean, me too lady. But Rachel had other ideas. laugh out loud

Sorry. I'm quoting myself. I know that's weird. laugh out loud I forgot to mention they both said Peter is incredibly competitive, for whatever that's worth. I think that was the gist.

That's really interesting. I wonder if that only applies to athletics or if he was competitive on the show too. Because I didn't get that vibe from him tonight or on the Ellen date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 23, 2017 12:40 am

Peter has a shy confidence. Bryan has an aggressive confidence.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:40 am

I really liked Rachel in this episode! Has a lot of charisma and can hold a conversation. I didn't get that much personality from her last season, but she seems like fun. Can't wait to see the rest of the season!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 12:42 am

I'll just remind everyone that Rachel never said the first kiss was the magical kiss. Bryan implied it, but no confirmation from Rachel.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:42 am

I watch the Preview not all of the show but from what I see they are hiding Peter and he seems pretty nervous tonight I wonder why?? I was charm by his with my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 23, 2017 12:42 am

sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I think Peter actually.

RS still hasn't released epi spoilers yet, but pretty sure that was sleuthed here.

That's rather early for an F1 right?

I wonder if he was initially the "Bachelor" edit but then Rachel actually fell for him.

Yes and yes. laugh out loud JMO.

Brooks had the first date and he would have been F1. Other than that - I think Peter is the first F1 with the first 1:1 out the gate, right?

I most definitely think he would be the Bachelor if not for Rachel picking him. As it stands, I really don't know who they will chose if not Peter, and think they are in kind of a bind!

(Ben Higgins 2.0 here we come. LOL)

Frank was Ali's first 1:1 and some people think he would've been F1 if he didn't return to his girlfriend after the HTDs (cause he's exactly her type, quirky nerdy guy in glasses, she told us at the time he reminded her of all her exes -- also see her husband Kevin).

I think we've been told the lead doesn't have much say in the order, she (or he) lets the producers know the favorites after the meet-n-greet and those typically get the 1:1s before the rest. I think Peter got the first because he was a fave and it fell on his birthday, which adds interest for the viewers. IMO, if his birthday fell on the 2nd date then he would've had the 2nd date.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 23, 2017 12:43 am

Cila51290 wrote:Peter has a shy confidence. Bryan has an aggressive confidence.

Agree, shy confidence trumps aggressive confidence. When a guy is sexy as hell and humble/reserved, THIS is sexy. Because it is rare. Hot guys are usually assholes who like to play the field in my opinion.

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:44 am

Bryan Bryan Bryan no no no no
That kiss was like he was rushing his plate of food. Too much, too sloppy, too rushed.

Love Peter, Eric, Kenny, and weirdly Josiah. It ws a funny episode and I wanted to smack the waboom nutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 am

@terabithia The first dates are all group dates the second dates start with have 1 on 1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 am

I noticed they ended the previews with a quick shot of Rachel and Peter. It was after she said something about going with her emotions.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 23, 2017 12:46 am

A1day1 wrote:I really liked Rachel in this episode! Has a lot of charisma and can hold a conversation. I didn't get that much personality from her last season, but she seems like fun. Can't wait to see the rest of the season!

I know right, I liked her before but I really like her as the lead. Her personality is able to shine through. Very charasmatic.

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee