SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Remember Rachel on JK tonight.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon May 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Rachel and CH opened the show for Jimmy Kimmel with a skit.

Jimmy just previewed some of the guys, tickle monster and whaboom guy....he said his predictions are upcoming laugh out loud...let's just watch him announce the spoiled F1 as his choice to take it all laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'll just remind everyone that Rachel never said the first kiss was the magical kiss. Bryan implied it, but no confirmation from Rachel.

I'm totally team Peter, but the way she described the kiss "he initiated...it was completely unexpected" makes me think it was Bryan. Because she said in her ITM that the Bryan kiss was unexpected, whereas a kiss on a 1-on-1 is pretty par for the course. Also, the way she said "I don't even have to tell you who the first kiss was, because he told already" makes me think she was referring back to that earlier conversation, since Bryan never said it was the first kiss and Ellen never asked about the first kiss. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stopperify Mon May 22, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi, i've been lurking for a while in the bachandbachettefans forum and I would like to say that I enjoy reading all of your thoughts and live comments. This season seems like it will be great and I am looking for ward to it. Also, I noticed in IG Bryan liked comments of him being the next bachelor. I think that's not F1 behavior?

stopperify

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 11:50 pm

reason wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So they had a segment about Peter on our local news. Apparently our local ABC affiliate had a silly watch party for him at some hotel in the area. They interviewed one of his clients that he does personal training for as well as the head of the Make a Wish foundationion here that Peter volunteers with regularly. Both women (especially the Make a Wish lady) were gushing about him. They said he's sooooo hot and dreamy but really down to earth and a nice guy. Make a Wish says Peter is super involved. Is this guy for real??! Personal Trainer lady says she wants him to be the next Bachelor. I mean, me too lady. But Rachel had other ideas. laugh out loud

Sorry. I'm quoting myself. I know that's weird. laugh out loud I forgot to mention they both said Peter is incredibly competitive, for whatever that's worth. I think that was the gist.

if he was competitive he did not seem so tonight.  He seems really really nervous, I thought.

Interesting because I thought he came off confident and chilled actually. Now Dean seemed nervous lool.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon May 22, 2017 11:51 pm

^Another Robby?! giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 22, 2017 11:51 pm

It don't matter to me if Bryan gave her the magical kiss especially if the spoiler holds; it just proves to me that she also used her head and not just her heart which many few leads tend to do IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:53 pm

@stopperify :Congrats on your first post.  Interesting about his IG, no not final 1 behavior.  Enjoy your stay here.

@mercieme right there with your thoughts.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon May 22, 2017 11:54 pm

I'll say it again. I wish JK was the bachelor/ette host instead of CH. He's hilarious!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Did anyone catch Rachel saying she would move anywhere for love???? She'll be in Wisconsin (she's sleeady lived there before, won't be much of an adjustment).

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 22, 2017 11:54 pm

jimmy is on now. He's going to do a lie detector test on Rachel later as well. yikes

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 DAekgfsXsAEB6NS
Chris Harrison‏
Verified account
 @chrisbharrison
After #thebachelorette join us for some fun on @jimmykimmel @JimmyKimmelLive
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee