SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:34 am

Athletes are a huge deal at Texas and KD was a very big deal his one year there. And yes, he does tend to be considered one of the "good" guys, though he is like anyone not perfect.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:12 am

Yep, we love our athletes at Texas. And although Kevin only played one year, he was very popular and well respected. I met him once coming out of one of the dining halls. He was a nice, humble guy. Didn't have the big-time college athlete vibe at all.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:39 am

A couple people commented on Peters WCW picture saying that source should told them Bryan won.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:40 am

@Bach/ette That source should?

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:44 am

Both of those accounts either have barely any posts or barely any followers. I think they are just trying to stir the pot.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:45 am

I took a SC. I tend to not to find random people on IG credible but everything is a potential clue.

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Screen59
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:53 am

I think Vibesandartt is being sarcastic/facetious. They've been all over Peter's instagram supporting he and Rachel. But Writethatscene could be a potential clue, though I honestly don't put much stock in a random instagram account with two followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:06 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:I think Vibesandartt is being sarcastic/facetious. They've been all over Peter's instagram supporting he and Rachel. But Writethatscene could be a potential clue, though I honestly don't put much stock in a random instagram account with two followers.
I don't know, hard to believe nice guy/ straight laced Pete would be foiling the season with all these ott likes just to mislead and get the lead role.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:09 pm

Anything is possible, but then again there was a hit and run poster here during filming who claimed that Peter had returned home to Wisconsin so...

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:10 pm

A few people on that Instagram post commented they saw him at Brat fest. Was that this past weekend? It does last 4 days so it could have been Sunday or Monday when he got back from SHV. I'm not sure what the clues are you've gathered about his weekend and Rachel's

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:12 pm

I think when trolls see so many comments saying "he's the one!" And "winner", sometimes they just want to stir the pot a bit. Could be true, could be false. Only time will tell I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:14 pm

@mprssdbyu he was at bratfest on Monday, Rachel was also back in dallas on monday. Peter missed work on thursday , and worth does some sort of training at bratfest on Saturday that Peter usually leads but it was lead by a coworker instead. No clue at all where Bryan was.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore