SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Rachel dated KD? Mind. Blown. Way to go, Rach. Or way to go, Kevin? Either way california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 78 1f62f

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:39 pm

IMO eventually the show will put together a cast of a lead, a final one and final 2 scripted enough so all three will benefit financially from the year long media blitz etc the show thrusts upon them. I don't see this as being so far fetched.
I am not by any means suggesting this is the situation this season.
What I am suggesting is with the new wave of what is considered a job, work, making a living and how expensive it is to live, I can certainly see cast going great lengths to take a year of their lives to go that extra mile.
By a year of life--I am considering the year or so involved with TB and possible spin-off opportunities involved. The financial opportunities appear tremendous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Idk why but I'm stunned that KD is her ex! Wow. laugh out loud

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk why but I'm stunned that KD is her ex! Wow. laugh out loud

It just proves how cool she is IMO. Not because she dated someone who's gonna be a first ballot Hall Of Famer, but because she's never once even mentioned or alluded to it publicly.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Peter is a pretty big basketball fan! I wonder how he reacted when he found out. I'm guessing she must've known it would eventually come out and told him before hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Idk why but I'm stunned that KD is her ex! Wow. laugh out loud

It just proves how cool she is IMO. Not because she dated someone who's gonna be a first ballot Hall Of Famer, but because she's never once even mentioned or alluded to it publicly.
The coolest!!! She seems incredibly secure to me just on her own without any bells and whistles laugh out loud I'm sure she told Peter and he probs thinks she's just as cool as we do laugh out loud Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:44 pm

The reactions about the Kevin Durant thing amuses me. I guess I would think this was such a big deal if she dated him when he was already in the NBA, which to be honest, when I saw the headline on US Weekly, before reading the story, I thought that's what it would be. I actually wondered if he was the long-distance ex she'd referred to. But she dated him in college *shrug*. Save for the guys who married their college girlfriends (LeBron and Steph Curry for example), I'm sure you can find many people who dated some famous athlete in college before they became famous.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:50 pm

I have no idea who he is, so for me, it's neither here nor there. It seems like he's a nice guy, which gives us a small idea of a guy who she once dated. It also makes a bit of sense now, knowing she has said many times she wants a guy that likes sports, but doesn't have to play them. Maybe distance and being away a lot wasn't something that worked out for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:09 pm

Since we are talking about KD here... hmmm.... Russell Westbrook is my son's favorite player so you know how we feel about KD haha...

Anyway, he was only at Texas for one year, so who knows how long they dated?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:16 pm

@sdmom Well we know that they broke up when she went to law school. She was in law school from 2008-2011. So it can be any time between then. What is interesting is when she was in the pool with Peter and she said "I learned the long and hard way that I would move for the right reasons."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:21 pm

@bach/ette I think in that conversation she was referring to the college coach she dated for 4 years long distance. They didn't want to move and that lead to their breakup. It was her last serious relationship before joining the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:22 pm

@A1day1 She dated a college coach??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore