SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Just wanted to add. I don’t think FRC was Aug 11th if Sophia was back in Sydney on Aug 12th. A majority of flights depart Nadi international airport for Sydney in the morning. There’s one in the late afternoon and then one in the evening. If the FRC was held on an island or on the coast on the 11th. They wouldn’t have been able to get back to mainland in time to fly out in the morning of the 12th. I think it’s more likely it was filmed on the 10th so that on the 11th they would have flown back to mainland and flown out either at night of the 11th or the morning of the 12th.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:45 pm

@AllAboutLove @Bobette @ssin0547 actually according to Foxtel guide, episode 10 is HTD. So there is only 12 episodes like Georgia Love. Hmm scratch ... back to square one... hehehe

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:11 pm

@joshfan did you see it posted elsewhere that it was 14 episodes and thus your post? If there's only 12 eps then the filming schedule is still a few weeks shorter than GL's season who also had 12 eps and more men (ie GL filmed longer). So there has to be multiple eliminations I'd think before HTD?

@ssin0547 Good point! It was discussed upthread (also in F1-f4 thread) that the FRC if it was filmed before Aug 12 it could be a day or two before so I think given the flight schedule that could make most sense.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@joshfan did you see it posted elsewhere that it was 14 episodes and thus your post? If there's only 12 eps then the filming schedule is still a few weeks shorter than GL's season who also had 12 eps and more men (ie GL filmed longer). So there has to be multiple eliminations I'd think before HTD?

@ssin0547 Good point! It was discussed upthread (also in F1-f4 thread) that the FRC if it was filmed before Aug 12 it could be a day or two before so I think given the flight schedule that could make most sense.

@AllAboutLove yeah I saw on Wikipedia (not most reliable tbh). But yeah 100% sure there are only 12 episodes. Deducing from episode descriptions, there will be 1 eliminated on Wednesday and two on Thursday and Wednesday the week after and then Thursday HTD.

Just a summary, we know Blake goes on the SD on Wednesday. Thursday SD is with a group of dogs. Next Wednesday SD, Sophie takes a 'city man to the country'. Does that mean Sam is on the dog date and Blake with the farm animals? That means Blake gets two SD almost within days of each other. scratch how are we meant to be happy with Stu being F1 if he never got a single date?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:45 pm

joshfan wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@joshfan did you see it posted elsewhere that it was 14 episodes and thus your post? If there's only 12 eps then the filming schedule is still a few weeks shorter than GL's season who also had 12 eps and more men (ie GL filmed longer). So there has to be multiple eliminations I'd think before HTD?

@AllAboutLove yeah I saw on Wikipedia (not most reliable tbh). But yeah 100% sure there are only 12 episodes. Deducing from episode descriptions, there will be 1 eliminated on Wednesday and two on Thursday and Wednesday the week after and then Thursday HTD.

Just a summary, we know Blake goes on the SD on Wednesday. Thursday SD is with a group of dogs. Next Wednesday SD, Sophie takes a 'city man to the country'. Does that mean Sam is on the dog date and Blake with the farm animals? That means Blake gets two SD almost within days of each other. scratch how are we meant to be happy with Stu being F1 if he never got a single date?

Yes that fits with the paparazzis pics - Blake gets a second date feeding goats and then they go to a barn - pics are on his thread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:00 pm

@joshfan yeah maybe someone edited that it was 14 eps when it wasn't on Wiki (since it's not always correct and can be edited by anyone). It makes sense there are 12 and that they will have to have multiple eliminations  yes

As @Bobette posted, Blake had BTS pics of him on dates. I thought I read somewhere that Stu had a luxury date but can't find the article when googling so I may not be recollecting correctly but he'd definitely have to have a SD to be F1. So perhaps Stu gets one the earlier SDs and some SQT too? no idea 

I don't see the words "Second single date" in any of the ep descriptions but maybe they aren't doing that and maybe they have more single dates in one ep? I am trying to match the eps with filming schedule but it still doesn't add up and that there's no SCs at all doesn't help with sleuthing at all  hmmm

S3, Ep7 (Wed 11 Oct, 7:30PM - 8:30PM)
Sophie invites all the boys around to hers for the perfect night in complete with animal onesies. On the single date, Sophie and a lucky Bachelor board a luxury cruiser & sail around Sydney Harbour.

S3, Ep8 (Thurs 12 Oct, 7:30PM - 8:40PM)
Sophie's Bachelors are split into two teams and brave the waves in a lively sailing race. On the single date, Sophie takes one Bachelor on a group date: just them and eight adorable puppies.

S3, Ep 9 (Wed 18 Oct, 7:30pm - 8:30pm)
Sophie puts the remaining Bachelors' compatibility to the test with help from a Matching Scientist. On the single date, Sophie takes one city slicker Bachelor out of his comfort zone into the country.

S3, Ep 10 (Thu 19 Oct, 7:30pm - 8:30pm) *HTDs*
After weeks of being the one in control, it's time for Sophie to be the one under pressure as she ventures all over Australia in order to meet the family and friends of the four remaining Bachelors.
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/89591165
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@joshfan yeah maybe someone edited that it was 14 eps when it wasn't on Wiki (since it's not always correct and can be edited by anyone). It makes sense there are 12 and that they will have to have multiple eliminations  yes

As @Bobette posted, Blake had BTS pics of him on dates. I thought I read somewhere that Stu had a luxury date but can't find the article when googling so I may not be recollecting correctly but he'd definitely have to have a SD to be F1. So perhaps Stu gets one the earlier SDs and some SQT too? no idea 

I don't see the words "Second single date" in any of the ep descriptions but maybe they aren't doing that and maybe they have more single dates in one ep? I am trying to match the eps with filming schedule but it still doesn't add up and that there's no SCs at all doesn't help with sleuthing at all  hmmm

S3, Ep7 (Wed 11 Oct, 7:30PM - 8:30PM)
Sophie invites all the boys around to hers for the perfect night in complete with animal onesies. On the single date, Sophie and a lucky Bachelor board a luxury cruiser & sail around Sydney Harbour.

S3, Ep8 (Thurs 12 Oct, 7:30PM - 8:40PM)
Sophie's Bachelors are split into two teams and brave the waves in a lively sailing race. On the single date, Sophie takes one Bachelor on a group date: just them and eight adorable puppies.

S3, Ep 9 (Wed 18 Oct, 7:30pm - 8:30pm)
Sophie puts the remaining Bachelors' compatibility to the test with help from a Matching Scientist. On the single date, Sophie takes one city slicker Bachelor out of his comfort zone into the country.

S3, Ep 10 (Thu 19 Oct, 7:30pm - 8:30pm) *HTDs*
After weeks of being the one in control, it's time for Sophie to be the one under pressure as she ventures all over Australia in order to meet the family and friends of the four remaining Bachelors.
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/89591165

yeah that is what I'm thinking. There's no way Stu will be F1 without a SD. Let alone be in F4 imo. But from the descriptions it matches up that Blake will get the two SD and Sam will get the dog one. Hence, none for Stu? All the episodes also have a group date so I don't think there will be 2 SD in one episode. Unless Stu gets some SQT but that is not enough to be F1 for sure. Hmm this is getting more and more interesting giggling But anyone finding it weird Blake gets TWO SD?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 am

@joshfan - Sam's second SD is in a park with a picnic (BTS pics on his thread).  I didn't see any puppies so IMO it will most likely be Stu with the puppies.  An odd choice IMO but possibly an effort by TPTB to show a softer/more "down to earth" side to him to counter-balance the "rich older guy" edit?

As for Blake - the paparazzi who took pics of their date said Sophie had a great time and was pictured "beaming" later in the evening so maybe he just turns on the charm to get the second, or (more likely IMO) it's a TPTB stunt to make the audience fear she's going to choose the good looking bad boy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:28 am

On Georgia Love's season I thought Cam's SD with the puppies (and helicopter ride) was really nice. Maybe Sophie's puppy date will be as good.

Going by the episodes remaining:
Blake has two SD's - Ep 7 & 9
If Stu is F1 (?) it means he has to have the SD on Ep 8
IMO Sam most likely has SQT after one of the group dates. I don't know the dates of the photos of Sam and Sophie in the park but I'm sure it has been posted by someone.
This means Luke, who had the traditional F1 Ep 3 SD does not have another SD.
Episode 10 is HTD's.

Unless Blake's second SD goes terribly wrong he is looking likely to be top 4. If he is then he will be joined by Stu. The other two I predict to be Luke and James.
I believe Jarrod is the person Sophie referred to as being not who she though he was, something that is obvious to all of Australia.

For Stu to win with one SD is unprecedented, and the same goes for Luke. If this season aligns with past seasons only Blake with two SD's can possibly be F1 But that isn't looking likely to happen.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:12 am

Storybook wrote:On Georgia Love's season I thought Cam's SD with the puppies (and helicopter ride) was really nice. Maybe Sophie's puppy date will be as good.  

Going by the episodes remaining:
Blake has two SD's - Ep 7 & 9
If Stu is F1 (?) it means he has to have the SD on Ep 8
IMO Sam most likely has SQT after one of the group dates. I don't know the dates of the photos of Sam and Sophie in the park but I'm sure it has been posted by someone.
This means Luke, who had the traditional F1 Ep 3 SD  does not have another SD.
Episode 10 is HTD's.

Unless Blake's second SD goes terribly wrong he is looking likely to be top 4. If he is then he will be joined by Stu. The other two I predict to be Luke and James.
I believe Jarrod is the person Sophie referred to as being not who she though he was, something that is obvious to all of Australia.

For Stu to win with one SD is unprecedented, and the same goes for Luke. If this season aligns with past seasons only Blake with two SD's can possibly be F1 But that isn't looking likely to happen.

I agree with you. But Sam is guranteed a 2nd SD, so I’m thinking he gets the puppy one even though in the BTS pictures of his date we don’t see any puppies. But similar with Luke, we only got BTS pics of a very small portion of his date. So very likely. I honestly can’t imagine Stu on the puppy date. But with that said, i agree F4 is Luke, Stu, James and Blake. With Blake being the only one with 2 SD. And looking like Stu has none. Which makes it even more confusing for him to win. I agree again Blake will not win 100% but weird he gets 2 SD dates...

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:26 am

On Episode 6 of Georgia's season there were 2 single dates. Cam had the puppy SD, and Matty J had the Croquet SD. So it is possible Sam has his second SD in similar circumstances. Judging by the photos the date doesn't go well and I would assume Sam goes home.

IMO there is no way Stu can be F1 if he doesn't have a SD. If Stu wins without one, then the season is more scripted and fake than Matty J's. And that's saying something.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:53 am

Just wondering if there's a chance that it's Stu on the luxury cruiser sailing around Sydney harbour... and maybe Blake's thing on the boat is the SQT after the sailing group date? Two single dates for Blake so close together makes no sense... even if he's F1!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
SugarAndSpice
Sundy
Isabella1268
Katiebelle
GuardianAngel
Bobette
AllAboutLove
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum