SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:53 pm

There was speculation that she may have been at Peter's family lake house. Was it that warm in Wisconsin?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:57 pm

@GuardianAngel I don think she was there I think she was in LA. IMHO that "For the first time in a long time ...HAVING A me day, indicate to my common sense she was glad to have a day to do nothing. she has been shooting for so long then coming back and doing so many interviews good to have a me day. I have them all the time now not even the phone I go on when I am being selfish laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There was speculation that she may have been at Peter's family lake house. Was it that warm in Wisconsin?

Do we know where the lake house is? Temps in Wisconsin seemed to be in the 60s and 70s last weekend. I don't find that cold but some might for a swimsuit.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 25 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 25 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Is that a swimsuit? Looks cotton-y?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:16 pm

@IrelandRose Yes it does look like a swim suit. laugh out loud and after months of been on the go I am sure her me day was worth it. IMHO. I could not do what she has done, so many countries to visit back and forth on planes. No not me. she did deserve a me day and now off to work again. Yikes.

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Where is Peter's lake house? Madison last weekend (Saturday especially) was warm. Like Mid 70s (which is warm for WI laugh out loud)... By Monday it was pretty cool, with some showers.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Are my eyes lying to me? I see a cotton spaghetti strapped top? @reason question

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:23 pm

I think it's a blouse top, not a suit. Her expression is ridiculous. She looks too much "bad girl" or whatever for her cute happiness laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Yes I see that too! I don't think that's a swimsuit but anyway she wasn't wearing heavy clothes so it musht have been warm/hot where she was imo Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:23 pm

@IrelandRose Does it not look like a swimsuit to you? If it is a cotton dress well she just need to veg then. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:25 pm

@reason Not at all Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 25 1f602

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck