SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:11 am

the jealous peter thing was JUST a first impression of him in a magazine. Does anyone have something more than just first impression thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 am

More thoughts on Rachel's ring. She was wearing it before the first SHV. So she either got it some time during the season, OR her F1 ordered it online and sent it to her house (that's a weird way to give someone a temp engagement ring) OR least likely, she bought it herself on her own, and that would be really weird for a woman to buy her own engagement ring. So to get the ring, realistically it would have to have been purchased at a HTD, MTP, or in Spain. That leaves basically no time for anyone other than Bryan or Peter to purchase it, and we have photo confirmation of Rachel trying on a ring (that looks the exact same), WITH Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:00 pm

I agree- idk when she could have gotten this ring if not during the show. It doesn't necessarily have to be "peters" ring but I think she's had it since before filming ended.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:04 pm

That rinG IMO is from Peter when they were at the market. She was trying on rings, so I am hoping they show that, he put a ring on it before MTP and in the end it is been wear now as a reminder laugh out loud giggling giggling giggling JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:17 pm

If it is frm Peter during his htd you knw there is no way they will show that part especially since Ring-gate" has been all over the media. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:20 pm

@see2love It would suck if they cut that out because that would've been a big moment for her AND for her family to eventually find out, but they'll probably talk about it afterwards during presstours. I can already hear CH saying "Peter, in a Bachelorette first, you proposed to Rachel BEFORE the final rose." All JMo

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:26 pm

They show it. Peter is F2.
They don't show it. Peter is F1.

IMO

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Man, as much as I would love for it to be the case, I don't think that looks like the same ring. The one she's trying on looks to be thicker than the one she's currently sporting. It could be another ring from that market, but I doubt they would let her wear a ring that he bought her on that date unless they knew they weren't going to air him buying her a ring. And if Peter is the F1, then he could have also bought her a ring during the few days they got to spend together post-filming. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:33 pm

@realitytvfan11 I am thinking that too, that it might be in spain that it was bought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Either way, I'm sure Rachel (and her fiancé Peter imo) will tell us all about it once she's sporting her NL for their media rounds.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:36 pm

My evil little fantasy is that they got married after the final rose, similar to what TPTB wanted to do with Brad and Emily, and it is actually her wedding band. That would be a true bachelor/bachelorette first. I think Rachel is way to smart for this, but it would make great tv.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck