SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:49 pm

In my opinion Bryan is her equal in personality. He's just as fiery and strong willed as her. He loves kids as shown through his ig and bio, he said he's looking for something serious, he has family of afro latino roots, he loves family, hes an educated professional and in the promos rachels laughing with him and she wants a man who can make her laugh. JMO please delete and tell me if i said something wrong so i can not make the mistake thanks. Peter is great too and both are great guys for her.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:55 pm

I remain happily on the ship with the rest of you. @ReneeM hand me a life preserver please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:56 pm

I think that post above belongs in Bryan's fan thread.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:01 pm

@MissSid Hugesmile

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 38 Life_v10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Did reality steve spoil the season (the first time) before or after Rachel announced that she was engaged? I feel like that could be a possible hint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

@Jane81 I don't know when it was first announced Rachel was engaged. What I do know is that Reality Steve posted the spoiler on a May 17th.

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Sorry if this has been discussed today....
In one of Rachel's interviews (right after 1st episode I believe) didn't she say something along the lines that she needed to explain to her fiance the kissing that happened night one? Or am I imagining this??

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Jane81 wrote:Did reality steve spoil the season (the first time) before or after Rachel announced that she was engaged? I feel like that could be a possible hint.

He announced it before she was engaged because he said the show would try to pretend she wasn't engaged.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:18 pm

@philphan Its unclear whether she was referring to kissing Bryan or kissing in the preview IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:28 pm

PETER'S 1-ON-1
This was a pretty great 1-on-1...
My favorite part of this date was Rachel and Peter's conversation about their teeth gaps. It was a sweet thing to bond on, and on a deeper level served as a sort of metaphor for embracing one's natural, unique beauty. I had to make a .GIF of the following; Rachel is never remotely arrogant yet oh-so confident...
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 38 ?format=1000w
In a world full of possible "tweaks" to one's appearance and a culture of those tweaks being increasingly normalized, I am over the moon at this sentiment being expressed on national television. I've personally never understood the general public's interest in shoe-horning Bachelor/ette contestants into being role models. Not because they're not good people, but rather that what the general public gets to know of them is often so altered and limited, what America ultimately sees hardly represents them as a whole. But regardless of whether we see 50% or 95% of Rachel as a person, it's undeniable a) how beautiful and natural Rachel is, b) how completely self-assured and confident she is, and c) what excellent role model material the combination of a) and b) makes her, for any of the younger folks out there watching this.
And fun fact, my dad is a dentist and he would absolutely say what Rachel's dentist said to her, and he has his own character-full gap in his two front teeth. Smiley
Regarding Rachel and Peter, I personally like how level the playing field feels between these two. You don't get the feeling like Rachel's in full control over this relationship (as leads often are in every relationship). That said, I couldn't not point out how, on the first Group Date earlier in this episode, Rachel specifically said she likes when the guy makes the move. Yet, she clearly made the move when both hugging AND in her first kiss with Peter...
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 38 ?format=1000w
And not to be redundant with what I've said over at Flare, but my only concern about Peter is how next-level good-looking he is. Not to stereotype, but it's very possible he doesn't need to make the moves with women as they typically just come to him. I'd be happy to be proven wrong on this.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette13/episode2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:32 pm

@Maddy Funny if you watch Peter is the one that lock his hand behind Rachel back to lock her in for that kiss she did not initiate that kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck