SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:33 pm

This to me was a big s/o to Peter jmo and could possibly be a clue! She included this in her week 1 blog talking about the upcoming week which was her date with Peter

Next week I get swept off my feet!

And, we all know she tell Ellen tonight that one kiss swept her off her feet the week after her date with Peter.

Imo the kiss the swept her off her feet has to be Peter because she included that line in her blog and she had already kissed TOG ;)

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:34 pm

@truelovealways Technically, whaboom did sweep her off her feet laugh out loud laugh out loud JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:37 pm

moviechicka wrote:
Jane81 wrote:Did reality steve spoil the season (the first time) before or after Rachel announced that she was engaged? I feel like that could be a possible hint.

He announced it before she was engaged because he said the show would try to pretend she wasn't engaged.

This statement that RS made gives me pause. I guess I'm not trusting anything RS says until I see concrete proof of the f1. This shows has too much riding on Rachel so I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing their best to mess with RS. I'm going to trust our own sleuthers and their sources.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:44 pm

I hope everyone enjoys whatever Peter and Rachel moments we get tonight. Smiley

I loved the first 2 eps and know Peter and Rachel's relationship is going to captivate me for the rest of the season. I still think her guy is Peter JMO. Her blog sections about him each week were so poetic and beautiful IMO, like the fireworks going off in her heart before they went off in the sky. PINKHEART Nothing changed for me today and looking forward to tonight and hopefully the pics, gifs and fanvids keep coming despite the news today because I love them. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Actual footage of me when I decided to check in this afternoon for new clips of tonight's episode laugh out loud hissyfit

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 39 Giphy

Giphy

I enjoyed their little hug and I think RS is being foiled.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Actual footage of me when I decided to check in this afternoon for new clips of tonight's episode laugh out loud hissyfit

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 39 Giphy

Giphy

I enjoyed their little hug and I think RS is being foiled.
I hope RS is being foiled it will be a nice little happy surprise :D

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33 pm

I've never wanted a foiler more than I do right now. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 39 1f64f

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:34 pm

It's weird. First he said that Peter was the winner and he was hearing that Peter would have to be the one moving to Dallas, now he's saying it's Bryan? It's all too weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:36 pm

A1day1 wrote:It's weird. First he said that Peter was the winner and he was hearing that Peter would have to be the one moving to Dallas, now he's saying it's Bryan? It's all too weird.
It's extremely weird. But I guess for now I'm just going to have one mindset on all this. Either way I'm looking forward to Rachel and Peter's interactions.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Tonight seeing her in Peter lap and that damn groaning from both of them again it was interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:54 pm

The only thing I know for sure is that next season, I'm going pure. No spoilers. I don't wanna get too invested like I did with Peter laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:07 pm

@Bach/ette I'm always pure for TB and spoiled for Bette. Just because the Oz season airs during TB filming but I can honestly say I almost prefer being unspoilt or at least minimally spoilt because I never get that invested and I always focus on the interactions between the lead and suspected F1-F4. I think I might do the TB route for Bette too as I always find in more enjoyable that way Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck