SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:owh2! peter's recent insta post he did #onceinaliftime tag... so someone who was engaged and not planning to come back to ellen to promote being the next bachelor would DEFINITELY not use that tag right??
that's totally a tag that someone who's not planning on being in the limelight after this would use..? :yes:

It might be a reach, but I'll take what I can get laugh out loud

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Let's just predict "Once in a lifetime" is their thing. Let's take it and carry it on to our Petal hearts. beatingheart laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 pm

@ReneeM laugh out loud laugh out loud i'm in denial and will stick to these shipper glasses until further notice (or next week, whichever comes first and gives better pachel shipping material)

@Cila51290 yup, "once in a lifetime" and "a season of firsts" will be the pachel motto Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 48 1f604

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:43 pm

src

*shoutout to @zaynlove2016 on twitter who keeps posting amazing pachel content :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

ugh, whether it's Peter or Bryan, I love how happy she is!

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:01 pm

Hey everyone, totally shocked to hear the news of a spoiler. But I also refuse to believe that Peter isn't her F1. I think it's pretty obvious that he is, and the producers are trying to throw everyone a curve ball. I will continue rooting for them and enjoying watching them together. Another passenger on the USS Patchel for sure. One thing we all love about Rachel is that she is a very smart woman. I'm sure she knows, you DO NOT let a guy like Peter go. giggling I bet we will not be disappointment by the outcome of the show.

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:12 pm

emusha wrote:my take on Peter letting Rachel know he's interested - I've said this before but I do not think he has an overt or vocal approach and it is absolutely not obvious to the viewer how he's showing her his interest. 

IMO he uses subtle and not obvious moves (I understand it cos I'm like that) - touches, a hidden push to the small of her back so he could kiss her, how he is nervous and shows that to her, looks he gives her, the soft groan when they hug - the unspoken things which Rachel has hinted is there between them - when she says that they connect from within and Peter has also hinted the same - that some things between ppl are not described but you feel the connection. I think there's that unspoken connection between them and both of them have said as much. 

I do think the ultimate call and understanding about Peter's interest in her needs to be from Rachel -- does Rachel feel Peter's interest in her? Does she feel desired when she's with him? Does she feel his attraction towards her? Does she feel irresistible in his arms? Does she feel connected to him? Yes, she has a type - the very overtly assertive type but however way we slice it and try to find clues that are apparent, I doubt the desire she feels from Peter is something an outside observer is able to assess. 

All jmo

I agree. Which is why it will probably be easy for tptb to edit doubt about their connection. She can see/hear/feel them, but they are not obvious like someone grabbing her to make out as soon as they set eyes on her. Also depending on how secure Rachel is in herself and their relationship, they may make her question that connection and that will also be shown to cause doubt. Now, I will admit, sometimes the connection truly isn't there and excuses can be made that they were edited out, but IMO...at least thus far...I don't think that is the case here. I think he is just somewhat gun shy based on his past relationship and because he seems like a sane person, he is also aware that they are in a love inducing bubble where there are a whole bunch of other guys who may also have a connection. That said, it is still only the third episode with only Peter out of her F4 having had a 1:1 date. I want to see the rest have their own time and have more of the MOT guys and the idiocy eliminated, before I feel I can make any sort of reasonable judgement.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:26 pm

The way Rachel fell into his arms and body was like coming home after a long day dealing with other relationships. Reminded me of Sarah Darling's song, Home to me. :sweetheart:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zqWQv1DRHdA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

I found one of Rachel's comments in her People blog this week interesting. Paraphrasing, it's that slow and serious doesn't quite mesh with the pace of this experience. And yet, it just so happens that the next episode is one where Peter appears to start making a full-court press based on the clips we've seen. Very curious to see what the edit gives us.

Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:00 pm

MissSid wrote:I found one of Rachel's comments in her People blog this week interesting. Paraphrasing, it's that slow and serious doesn't quite mesh with the pace of this experience. And yet, it just so happens that the next episode is one where Peter appears to start making a full-court press based on the clips we've seen. Very curious to see what the edit gives us.

Source
What is going on next episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Bach/ette wrote:
MissSid wrote:I found one of Rachel's comments in her People blog this week interesting. Paraphrasing, it's that slow and serious doesn't quite mesh with the pace of this experience. And yet, it just so happens that the next episode is one where Peter appears to start making a full-court press based on the clips we've seen. Very curious to see what the edit gives us.

Source
What is going on next episode?

uh? " Peter appears to start making a full-court press based on the clips we've seen"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Peter made her cry of happiness last week as detailed in her blog, not mentioning him today is no cause for alarm. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck