SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:41 pm

jjjami wrote:Sneak Peek

*this might rile up that conversation again though  giggling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p77SJ567Bi0

ETA: in reference to Alexis' AOL build conversation when she said she met the guy (Rachel chose), I guess this confirms that the girls went to the mansion first and met all the men here.
OMG Dean looked so uninterested laugh out loud. I love that. Adam was way too happy. So was Bryan.

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Acrunch Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Where the heck are the promos from Ellen? Grrr!

Who was the guy humping the pole?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Half of these guys just went on the show to get on Paradise. Of course they were excited laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:*snipped*
we're already somewhat invested.

The only thing I'm invested in the squad over is in getting them off my screens permanently.  laugh out loud  I will be skipping their appearance this week and all of BIP. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 pm

@Acrunch Kenny. He used to be a stripper at Chippendales. He also said that the craziest sexual encounter he's ever had was sleeping with a woman in front of her husband, so yeah. There's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 pm

I didn't see Bryan really eyeing any of the girls so he could've just been excited to see Rachel.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 pm

@Ladybug82 Ditto.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm

I mean Bryan threw his hands up like Tom Brady walked through the door. A bit too excited IMO. Hmmm, more F2 confirmation possibly.

Adam was thrilled as well, but that's not saying much IMO, with the fact that he brought that doll to the show. He wasn't there for Rachel to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:46 pm

@ReneeM He wasn't that excited at the last rose ceremony laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Acrunch Kenny. He used to be a stripper at Chippendales. He also said that the craziest sexual encounter he's ever had was sleeping with a woman in front of her husband, so yeah. There's that.

OH WOW! Yikes!

Thanks Bach/ette!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:I didn't see Bryan really eyeing any of the girls so he could've just been excited to see Rachel.

Nawww- Rachel had already entered the room well before they showed Bryan throw his hands in the air.   The arms up was for the gals.

Last edited by adf23 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe