SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by chrisyy001 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:59 pm

and she also give Hayley flower as shown in Hayley instagram story. She seem very happy with Hayley

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Pirouette wrote:I am..getting off the “fan train”....I’m a bit cynical about this relationship...She is such a far cry from the Becca I liked so much on Chris’s season and I don’t relate anymore...I’ve been less and less impressed during this past year and it’s time for me to cancel my Becca “fan membership”...wishing Becca a happy life!
Appearing on the Bachelor/Bachelorette does change some contestants.  It opens up opportunities to get invited to events and parties where they meet and associate with celebrities and others in the entertainment industry. It seems like it’s enticing for some to be part of this lifestyle.

I’ve gotten off the fan train for contestants who’ve followed a path similar to Beccas. I don’t relate to them anymore so I understand where you’re coming from.

Are they staying true to the core beliefs they had before being part of the franchise or are they making choices that ultimately won’t be fulfilling? Their life, their choices, their reality. As time goes on will they be happy they followed this path? Time will tell JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:15 pm

jen689 wrote:
Pirouette wrote:I am..getting off the “fan train”....I’m a bit cynical about this relationship...She is such a far cry from the Becca I liked so much on Chris’s season and I don’t relate anymore...I’ve been less and less impressed during this past year and it’s time for me to cancel my Becca “fan membership”...wishing Becca a happy life!
Appearing on the Bachelor/Bachelorette does change some contestants.  It opens up opportunities to get invited to events and parties where they meet and associate with celebrities and others in the entertainment industry. It seems like it’s enticing for some to be part of this lifestyle.

I’ve gotten off the fan train for contestants who’ve followed a path similar to Beccas. I don’t relate to them anymore so I understand where you’re coming from.

Are they staying true to the core beliefs they had before being part of the franchise or are they making choices that ultimately won’t be fulfilling? Their life, their choices, their reality. As time goes on will they be happy they followed this path? Time will tell JMO

IMO, There are no guarantees in this life for anyone about anything. High school sweethearts wind up divorced twenty five years later, women leave men for women and men leave women for men, people just walk away from their children, people who have worked their entire lives wind up homeless. It's a tough world, sometimes we're not even here for the long haul so, everyone should just do everything they can to live their own best lives...and tell whomever doesn't like it to pound salt. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Becca's been MIA again. I wonder if she went to Arizona with Hayley. The tour ends tomorrow in Las Vegas so she might want to be there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:13 pm

@Chgohighlife I totally agree. That's why it annoys me to see contestants respond to negativity on SM or worried about what their fans think of them. Everyone IMHO has the right to be happy, and do whatever it takes for them to get there, period.

@mindless Why would she go to Arizona?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:23 pm

@GuardianAngel For the last leg of Hayley's tour. She has a gig in Glendale, AZ today and Las Vegas tomorrow. She was in LA the last two days and Becca hasn't made a peep since Tuesday, except for one McDonald's ad yesterday.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:40 pm

@mindless oh ok. I didn't realize she had a concert in Arizona as well. Makes sense that Becca would be there as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 pm

@mindless I think she’s still in LA. She was in Tanya’s Insta story today.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:04 pm

@everly Oh yeah, thanks for pointing it out! Tanya posts so many stories I can't keep up.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:11 pm

In Beeca sis instagram, she post about Hayley along with her girlfriend seem like the sister approve of Hayley as well

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 pm

All of this just blows mind. I would never have pegged Becca as interested in women. I still think she is a very confused individual. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:All of this just blows mind.  I would never have pegged Becca as interested in women.  I still think she is a very confused individual.  Jmho.

@Mommyof2
It is not possible to “peg” anyone as interested in women, IMO. To do that, you’d have adhere to a bunch of cliche stereotypes that are generally erroneous and irrelevant, IMO. We cannot observe a person we don’t even know and determine their sexual preference unless they want us to. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler