SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Well, I wouldn't buy it, but I doubt it's any worse than the rest of the crap Bach nation shills.

JMO

ETA:  Suspect equally shared amongst them all for it, IMO.

Yup, I am not ordering gummy bears for my hair either. I will say, he actually has not schilled the tea since he came back and removed the link from his IG profile, so at least at this minute, he is not actually schilling it.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:36 pm

Credit to poster @loveisallweneed who put the link below in the SM thread; it is possible that Bryan is with a friend of his in Miami if the IG post below is real time, no geo tag to confirm if it was in Miami or not though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVEBTm9DGlA/?taken-by=007sebas

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:55 am

If he really wants fame and fortune, he should aim to be the Bachelor and not work so hard to be chosen by Rachel. :D

I don't believe in miracle teas, and it seems like multilevel marketing so I side-eye him a little but I have close friends doing that sort of thing as well, so I can't judge him TOO much. Usually people do it for a short period time to earn a little extra money. But even in that video of him promoting the stuff, he appeared quite likable.

And tbh, I was surprised by how "unprofessional" his Instagram is. If he is really a social media influencer wannabe, he needs to improve on his Instagram pics. So far everything he posted looks like a run of the mill personal Instagram page, like mine. giggling

ETA: I think it also bodes well for him that he seems to get along with many guys in the house. I've seen comments on his Instagram posts by almost all of them.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:18 am

I am really liking Bryan. Firstly, he is a Latino (brownie points from me!), he also appears to be very calm, easy going, level headed, etc On top of it, he looks great for 37, and has a good sense of humor. I like his IG & it shows me he is a loving family oriented man, very liked and respected by friends and peers. I Think he would complement Rachel quite well. This F1 thing is fun to follow... haha! I like both, but feel that Bryan is the one more suited for Rachel.

I know that in Canada we have one of the hardest, most intensive Chiropractic Programs in the world. Here, a Chiropractor does not have prescription writing rights, where as a Naturopathic doctor has (although limited and only as of the last few years). Very few hospitals or clinics in Canada have integrated Chiropractors in their staff. Actually, there is only one hospital in Toronto that has integrated 2 Chiropractors since 2007. Chiropractic is considered an Allied Health practice.

In the USA the Chiropractic programs are much shorter, less entailed in terms of pre-requisites needed to be admitted to the program. Also, the graduates' integration into hospitals and public health is easier and more common than in Canada. New Mexico, and a few other states, have given Chiropractors prescription writing rights.

I say this (sorry, I know it is a bit off the "Bryan" topic) because I know for a fact that very few MD's accept a Chiropractor as a "real doctor", and it has been this way in North America for many, many years. This makes it easy for me to imagine that any DC like Bryan, would probably welcome the chance to sell or market a variety of natural/organic health products, specially if they actively use them as part of their therapies, treatments etc

Chiropractors make an average hourly rate of $31.00 (after a few years of practice) up to $67.00 per hour when they have had many years of experience. An average yearly salary for them is $64,000.00 which is not much, a registered nurse here makes more than that in a year. I do not see Dr Bryan having that much of a glam "medical" career, and I am positive that Rachel doubles him in salary, so I'd encourage him to take any opportunities he may get to make a little extra cash on the side. I hope he does Smiley He may do it in a very reasonable way, not over the top since he seems to love what he does for a living regardless.

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:51 am

Seems like in Miami it's a bit more than that, on Google it says median $140kGoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Image10

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:51 am

Yeah, I just looked up the $ information as well and it seems like the Miami metropolitan area in particular has the 2nd highest average (or mean) annual salary for Chiropractor - $168,280 according to the United States Department of Labor. The Dallas area didn't make the Top 10 chart for top paying metropolitan areas for the occupation (so it has to be under $125,660).
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:02 am

mercieme wrote:Credit to poster @loveisallweneed who put the link below in the SM thread;  it is possible that Bryan is with a friend of his in Miami if the IG post below is real time, no geo tag to confirm if it was in Miami or not though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVEBTm9DGlA/?taken-by=007sebas

Thanks @loveisallweneed yes

I'm confused, what is this post all about? It looks like his company provided clothing for some of the guys. He is crediting ABC etc. Maybe Bryan is getting fitted for ATFR. It does appear they are in Miami due to the contact info being area code 305.

ETA: yes, The Lapel Project. Some of the guys had those neat looking lapels during the premier.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:45 pm

I loved the jacket Bryan wore on night one. I thought it was fashionable and looked great on him. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:52 pm

In this video she says "assertive & confident" again, not sure if this was brought over already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIs3wHGhwI

although Peter may be quietly confident idk if I would say he's "assertive" more Bryan to me

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:12 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:In this video she says "assertive & confident" again, not sure if this was brought over already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIs3wHGhwI

although Peter may be quietly confident idk if I would say he's "assertive" more Bryan to me

gisellexlopez wrote:In this video she says "assertive & confident" again, not sure if this was brought over already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIs3wHGhwI

Two things stand out to me. About being confident, Bryan's post on premier night:
thebryanabasoloNervous, excited, anxious, confident, terrified etc etc... such a mixed bag of emotions for me on this night, but when it was all said and done it turned out to be one of the funniest and most memorable of my life #thebachelorette #season13 #openingnight #gobigorgohome #imgoinin #305 #miamistandup
Tune in tonight at 9pm on ABC!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUaVe4vDZYH/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

She also said her finance doesn't need to make the jump shot but needs to be able to "talk" about the jump shot, and Bryan's abc bio:
What is your favorite television show and why? Sports Center. I love sports and love talking sports with my friends, so I get most information from that show and sports talk radio. And believe it or not, The Bachelor/Bachelorette series.
Source
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/bryan-2017

Bolded by me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:19 pm

It actually was interesting to me that she quickly said he doesn't need to know how to make the jump shot. That, to me, kind of implies that her guy isn't a good basketball player. Didn't Bryan used to play basketball?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Yes. Look on his IG. I didn't pay close attention, but sometime in his past there was something on there about it with him. High school or college, champion? IDK...I am not big into sports. I mean I watch, but I don't do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan