SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:15 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:My personal opinion is that he would because I do think he not only came into the show wanting to win but also wanting the attendant fame/influence that comes along with it. Nothing wrong with coming onto the show for wanting to gain Instagram followers IMO, I just would have an issue with someone leading the lead on in order to further their popularity. That said, I do think from all that we have seen so far, if he is F1, he seems like he did genuinely fall for her.

Not to drag other contestants here, but IMO professionally he has a lot less to gain by being F1 compared to other contestants on this season. More people are not going to visit a chiropractor coz he was on a popular show and has 1M IG followers IMO.  laugh out loud It might help him with the tea promotion if he continues it post-season but for now, he has removed the link.

Even pre-season when I didn't know much about him, I found him a lot less suspect than many other contestants as far as 'wrong reasons' are concerned. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:19 pm

I like what I have seen of Bryan. He seems to love his family and his co-workers seem happy around him, at least from SM pictures. We have one woman in her early 20s who dated him for two months and says nice things. Jubilee dated him and thinks he needs to take kissing lessons from Dean.

Not too bad, not perfect, personally I don't believe when this show tries to sell me that someone is perfect anymore.

Most importantly, Rachel has said she is really, really loved. So if Bryan is her F1, I am going to trust that he is what she wants and needs.

I know that this show is edited to death, so I am not going to just believe that Bryan is nothing but a pickup artist. Because if that is true, then where the heck are all the women that he had used and thrown out? Usually RS has a long list of wrong doings by now if a guys is a player. He has nothing on Bryan, so is he just so good that even played the women loved him or is he really not that bad of a guy. Come on, he is 37 and yet RS and the tabloids have not found one woman to want her 15 minutes and trash him. Sounds like a pretty lame player to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:20 pm

I agree--I'm not going to see a chiropractor or buy a tea he has removed from his bio. I would be curious to see if people are randomly showing up at his business to see if he is in or making appointments to see him or if his business is increasing. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:21 pm

@stuckinsc I mentioned somewhere around here the same thing. 37 and we don't have any ex's trashing him in the media. IMO that tells a lot, so far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:26 pm

I considered driving to Nashville to have cupcake as my dentist, so if I saw chiropractors and I lived in Miami would I give him a try? Maybe. So hey if the bachelorette gets him more business good for him. He would actually be offering a service, unlike the countless other influencers from this show who just live off selling us crap. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:26 pm

I just watched a bit of that video and I have to say, the more I see of Bryan the more I like him and the more I think he'd be a really great match for Rachel
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:30 pm

@stuckinsc I don't see pick up artist = player who uses women imo. It's simply someone that has the moves and scripts that succeed with seducing women. It's a calculated approach and doesn't negate the possibility that the guy himself falling for the woman he's pursuing. A pickup artists intentions imo are not correlated with him mastering the tactics. It might mean he has the experience and history to give him the skill however.
All jmo.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:35 pm

Like I said, nothing wrong with going onto the show for exposure. I personally don't subscribe the "wrong reasons" line of thinking in regards to going on the show because it's frankly naive and nuts to go onto the show thinking you're going to find love among 30 other contestants with someone who you don't even know. But someone who practices alternative medicine advertising something, anything, as an easy fix to weight loss or detoxification seems to be contradicting the whole ethos of natural healing, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Actually herbs, teas and such are considered natural medicine. I have not read the ingredients, so I don't know if it is full of artificial crap, but if it is tea and herbs, than yup, that is natural.

Of course as a biochemist, I also like to smack people who complain about genetically modified and my husband is also a chemist, so we like making fun of all the "organic" crap in the grocery store. But hey, I digress.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Like I've reiterated, it's the framing of something as an "easy fix" (such as, lose 5 pounds in 5 days with this thing!) even if it is a natural tea that I find goes against the spirit of natural medicine. At least in my view.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:00 am

So I can go on and on about natural and not natural. I have no desire to bore anyone and since I am too lazy to look up the ingredient list, I honestly can't say if I think this tea is evil or not. But since we eat tons of crap that is full of artificial sweetners, I wouldn't worry too much about tea. That is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:10 am

Well, I wouldn't buy it, but I doubt it's any worse than the rest of the crap Bach nation shills.

JMO

ETA:  Suspect equally shared amongst them all for it, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan