SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:02 pm

No offense, but this the Bryan discussion thread. There is a Peter discussion thread and if we need to compare them the general discussion thread. Again, sorry, but I am on Peter overload. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Okay! Some Bryan centric solely discussion coming up!

I wonder if he's on purpose using PUA tactics on her or if it's just natural? Like making her repeat in Spanish, telling her she's in trouble, rewarding her with a high five, and all those moves strictly from The Game basically imo. On the one hand, I think it cannot be accidental?? But then otoh, the fans over in the fan thread have pointed out plenty of very sweet and cute gesture towards Rach that seem very natural to me. Like commenting she'd be tired if there are too many of 1 type of date, watching her when the other guys were talking, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:37 pm

I don't know - the main objective of the PUA moves are to flip the power dynamic, but to me it's clear that Rachel has all the power in their relationship. He's stares at her like a love sick puppy when she doesn't even notice him, he immediately jumps up when she enters the room, and he immediately shuts it when he makes a joke about not accepting the rose and she tells him to hurry up. I think all of these guys have been around enough that they've perfected their game and they all have some kind of act, whether it's sexy, Latino guy or the boyish, shy charm or whatever. I don't think Bryan is really any different. If Peter wasn't out of this world good looking and wasn't hit on constantly by every woman in his orbit, I'm sure he'd have more of a game too. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:42 pm

IMO, I don't see Bryan's move at PUA at all. I think he is playful and Rachel has enjoyed it. PUA are in general thought of as not very genuine. I guess I don't see him being disingenuous, I see him being interested in her and her enjoying what he is doing. He talked to Eric about their communication without being a jerk about it. Rachel herself has now told us they are having conversation we are not seeing. Even the massage, he is professionally trained, so I thought it was sweet gesture to carrying if she was stressed.

We have seen the disingenuous men before, we had the Bentley's and the Ben's and others who were all about the game. Bryan just seems to want her and yet has been respectful of the other guys getting to know her too. If he is a PUA, he is one of the nicest we have seen on this show.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:48 pm

I personally don't think that the two need to be diametrically opposed. He might at one time have learned those PUA tactics but it does not mean he's not sincere. I mean yes, The Game gets a bad rap and rightly so, but I do think some genuine guys might have availed themselves of a trick or two, because it has a high potential of working IMO.

So although I'm not drawn to or attracted to someone who has smooth moves, I don't think that necessarily means Bryan's intentions are not genuine or real. It's rarely black or white with me. I'm ready to give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 pm

I don't think Bryan is using PUA (pick-up artist) tactics on Rachel whatsoever. To the contrary, I think Bryan is totally smitten with Rachel and is genuinely interested in her and his focus is on her. 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 pm

He's totally using those tactics, IMO. If he's not aggressively sucking her face off, he's telling her all those one liners to get her infatuated with him.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Well, IMO, she doesn't seem to mind whatever he's doing, so far anyway. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Cila51290 wrote:He's totally using those tactics, IMO. If he's not aggressively sucking her face off, he's telling her all those one liners to get her infatuated with him.

That is all they are showing so far.  Based on her blog they have talked a lot more but that doesn't fit their storyline right now.  So we don't see that.  Same with all the other guys we see what they want us to.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:19 pm

He might be using lines but not all men that use lines are being disingenuous which is what I'm trying to say. Yes the PUA stuff exists and it rightfully has a bad reputation, but by itself using lines and trying to be smooth is not synonymous with just trying to play the game. He may very well really like Rachel and is using every tool in his arsenal to win her over.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:20 pm

we have to remember he's been single for 37 years and likely has had many many nights at the bar etc. prowling for women. I have no doubt Bryan has tactics and he used them on Rachel consistently through the first episodes so far.

Watching her closely and watching what happens imo is another technic to maintain control. Also - we have to remember going into the show he was a fan of the show and he himself confessed he watches the show to observe man-woman relationship dynamics.

Every guy wants to not go home at any given night and Bryan likely uses his knowledge about the show, watching Rachel and what she's about + any tactics he's picked up to pick up women...to help him move forward/stay one more night. For instance anyone that's watched one or two seasons would know to move forward a contestant would do better by having a laser focus on the lead and not being distracted by the house and any drama.

I don't equate using PUA tactics or seduction techniques to having bad intentions. I do think he must have built the emotional intimacy and the genuine connection to propose to her and to be supposedly so happy with her.

all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 pm

I like this quote. "So many women fall for the wrong guy simply because the wrong guy says all the right things".

Of course, I'm not Rachel. She does what she pleases, but I view Bryan exactly like that quote. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan