SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Jubilee tweeted about it night one.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Jubilee tweeted about it night one.

I just wondered if she told Rachel on that group date? Or if Bryan told rach "hey btw I dated one of your girls" Hugesmile I also wonder how serious it was or just a fling? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Huh?! When were Rachel and Jubilee friends? I think you're confusing her with Jasmine G?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Yeah, my parents had a 16 year age gap. I guess I am the child of a "bad" marriage?  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 3806527698

He dated her in her mid 20s at least and she chose to date a guy in his upper 30s yet no criticism for her? Consenting adults.

Heck if dating younger women and stupid drunken jokes are sins then lots of men are in trouble. JMO.

Jubilee was on Ben's season, not Nick's and is not on the squad. Perhaps she is being confused with Jasmine from Nick's season, who is on the squad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Jubilee was on Ben H's season.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:59 pm

dee wrote:Huh?! When were Rachel and Jubilee friends? I think you're confusing her with Jasmine G?

OMG I am cantstopl sorry my bad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 pm

@kerriway really great post and you nailed all of my thoughts. I want to add on to your point about RS as well. I posted in the f1 clue thread, but it is a no discussion thread, and am curious about others thoughts on this. Sleuthers here speculated that Memorial Day weekend (the weekend before this past one) was a SHV for the final couple. Rachel posted about her "me day" and Bryan and Peter were quiet on sm. RS said in his post that he first heard last week the spoiler was wrong and asked his original source, who was the same source that told him Jordan and Jojo were engaged last year, to double check their information. They then looked into it and reported back to him that they were wrong and she was engaged to Bryan. I wonder if it's possible that the second source that came forward became aware of the Bryan engagement due to the SHV. Trying to put myself into RS shoes, if I was confident in my source (who has previously proven to give correct information) The new information imo had to carry some significant weight for him to go back and ask the source to double check. 

Also, something else that has been weighing on my mind since the new spoiler came out and what makes me believe it's true, I don't know if I actually believe these couples/ leads want, or hope for, a foiler season. I know we discuss it among the forum and many hope for a foiler to add drama and suspense to the season. However, in the end, is it beneficial to the couple now for their relationship to come as a surprise? If Bryan is f1, his sm following/ support is much lower than Peter's. It happens the same every season, the sleuthed f1 quickly gains a large amount of followers over the other contestants, some are fans of said contestant, but a large majority are fans of the couple. If Bryan was originally revealed as the f1, imo his following numbers would be much higher than they are right now and more people would be supportive of their relationship. The fan accounts for rachel and her f1 were mostly promoting Peter, the bachelorette facebook page comments were majorly pro peter, and there were members on this forum as well as others dismissing rachel and bryans relationship, as rachel was already "in love with peter" at hometowns due to Millsys comment (this is not criticizing others opinions, just mere observations of some posts) I would think going through this and then watching it back with minimal support would make a difficult situation even harder. Just looking at the backlash both have faced since yesterday, imo imagine how much worse it would be, three months in and the majority invested on one and then to truly be blindsided. I always felt like Kaitlyn intentionally spoiled her season due to the backlash she was getting over "picking no one" and Shawn over his edit. So with that, I wouldn't even be surprised if the leak came from someone close the couple themselves. 

All speculation and opinions on my part.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:01 pm

But if he had dated Jasmine, then Rachel would be getting her sloppy seconds. Heck let's be real, most of the squad will be getting Rachel's sloppy seconds on BIP. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:05 pm

kerriway wrote:This whole situation is a cluster. I've thought long and hard about this. I LOVE Peter for Rachel but unfortunately have now come to the conclusion that she chooses Bryan in the end because:

1. RS isn't perfect but he's rarely wrong. And as far as I know, he's never updated a spoiler without that update/change being exactly what happened.

2. Rachel went on the Bachelor knowing Nick was the guy. Bryan is more like Nick than Peter is.  

3. Rachel likes bad boys (she doesn't overtly state this. She refers to this affinity as 'confidence' when people ask her what she likes most about her fiance). That characteristic is the reason she picks Eric & Bryan to be in her final 3. They are her type, Peter is a departure from her type. All the Bachelorette's stick with their type: Andi/Josh, Jojo/Jordan, Kaityln/Shawn, Desiree/Brooks & Chris (Desiree was on Sean's season (nice guy #1) and had 2 (Chris & Drew) very nice guys to choose from. Heck even Brooks was far from a bad boy.

4. The Bachelorette is always nervous/sometimes even standoffish about the guy she really likes because, unlike her relationship with the other guys, her emotions are involved. Her F1 is the only one that can hurt her if he doesn't reciprocate. What bothers me the most about Pachel is Rachel doesn't seem nervous around Peter. She doesn't seem like she's trying to figure him out. Even though she threw herself at Peter a little bit and clearly likes him, she seems like she's in complete control of her emotions/relationship with him. It dawned on me that this is because she's not intimidated by him and she doesn't love him.

5. Alpha chicks want Alpha guys. Rachel is a confident/take charge time of girl, she doesn't want to take charge in her personal life. She mentioned this during her first group date when the guys weren't making moves. Bryan took charge of his very first encounter with Rachel. He initiated the kiss immediately. He had Rachel say she liked him more than all the other guys. Us girls love that kind of aggressiveness/forwardness. And while Peter's no wallflower, he's not overly assertive. He was shaking when he gave Rachel the chocolate & met her for the first time an Rachel had to initiate her first kiss with Peter.

I'm not liking this at all as I'm TeamPachel and IMO, Peter's like sweet tea in July but I'm now convinced he's not F1. I'll do cartwheels if Peter is her pick but from now on I'll be watching the show to see how Bryan destroys all the other guys and wins the final rose.

The social media activity was making me think it might be Peter, but #5 was what originally made me feel like the spoiler was off. Because even on Mario, Rachel talked about how guys in the past have been intimidated by her and like the idea of her, but can't actually handle being with her. That, plus the repeated talk of the word confidence, makes me think of Bryan because I do kind of think Peter is somewhat intimidated by her. It's like he's always waiting for her to take control and can't fully be comfortable around her. Whereas Bryan doesn't seem like he's intimidated by anyone and is the most confident guy in any room. Even if you look at the whole cast of guys, most of them are intimidated by her and which is why so many have been afraid to make the first move. I have to imagine Bryan stands out in a cast like that.

The others can be explained away for me, as I haven't seen her nervous or standoffish around either of those guys and I don't think Rachel had ever even watched a full season because Astrid said she didn't know what things like FIR rose and GDR were, so I don't know how much she knew about nick beforehand and if he is her normal type. Even RS seems a lot less reliable this season, as I can't remember the last time he had zero spoilers about group date roses and drama and even a straightforward elimination timeline, so his word means less than nothing to me. But the confidence and not being intimidating thing are hard for me to attribute to Peter. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:  But if he had dated Jasmine, then Rachel would be getting her sloppy seconds. Heck let's be real, most of the squad will be getting Rachel's sloppy seconds on BIP. JMO.

rofl rofl rofl Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 3806527698
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:32 pm

@hae1001
hae1001 wrote:Sleuthers here speculated that Memorial Day weekend (the weekend before this past one) was a SHV for the final couple. Rachel posted about her "me day" and Bryan and Peter were quiet on sm. RS said in his post that he first heard last week the spoiler was wrong and asked his original source, who was the same source that told him Jordan and Jojo were engaged last year, to double check their information. They then looked into it and reported back to him that they were wrong and she was engaged to Bryan. I wonder if it's possible that the second source that came forward became aware of the Bryan engagement due to the SHV. Trying to put myself into RS shoes, if I was confident in my source (who has previously proven to give correct information) The new information imo had to carry some significant weight for him to go back and ask the source to double check. 

Also, something else that has been weighing on my mind since the new spoiler came out and what makes me believe it's true, I don't know if I actually believe these couples/ leads want, or hope for, a foiler season. I know we discuss it among the forum and many hope for a foiler to add drama and suspense to the season. However, in the end, is it beneficial to the couple now for their relationship to come as a surprise? If Bryan is f1, his sm following/ support is much lower than Peter's. It happens the same every season, the sleuthed f1 quickly gains a large amount of followers over the other contestants, some are fans of said contestant, but a large majority are fans of the couple. If Bryan was originally revealed as the f1, imo his following numbers would be much higher than they are right now and more people would be supportive of their relationship. The fan accounts for rachel and her f1 were mostly promoting Peter, the bachelorette facebook page comments were majorly pro peter, and there were members on this forum as well as others dismissing rachel and bryans relationship, as rachel was already "in love with peter" at hometowns due to Millsys comment (this is not criticizing others opinions, just mere observations of some posts) I would think going through this and then watching it back with minimal support would make a difficult situation even harder. Just looking at the backlash both have faced since yesterday, imo imagine how much worse it would be, three months in and the majority invested on one and then to truly be blindsided. I always felt like Kaitlyn intentionally spoiled her season due to the backlash she was getting over "picking no one" and Shawn over his edit. So with that, I wouldn't even be surprised if the leak came from someone close the couple themselves. 

All speculation and opinions on my part.

I love you FOREVER for this post. Your observations are insightful to say the least.

RS always sounds sure, he's got a reputation and an ego the size of Antarctica to defend, so getting the Bachelorette/Bachelor info seems to be extremely important to him personally, not to mention professionally. Now that I think on it, whatever made him reverse his decision has to be 'straight from the horse's mouth' we're talking cataclysmic evidence or something like it. You don't do a 180 on a whim.

But you've touched on something I hadn't thought about. How was this Peter praise affecting the roll out of the show and Rachel/F1? Great question. The Bachelor is no stranger to backlash but this season has a lot of firsts. First WOC Bachelorette who was revealed to be the pick before the end of the Bachelor, a very hard season to sleuth, and a contestant/Peter who everyone adores well before an episode was aired. People were already picturing gap toothed babies.

I agree with you, this Bryan leak could have been purposely created to stem upcoming backlash from Rachel choosing Bryan. Peter was/is more Popular than any other contestant I can recall in recent history and I think the producers needed it took look like a tossup if Peter was not Rachel's F1. If Peter was the guy all along, there would be no need to leak Bryan now. Fans were already watching it. It seemed like even casual viewers already knew it was Peter and no one cared. People loved it. Yes, it makes this season less suspenseful but everyone was still watching all googly-eyed for Pachel moments. If Peter was not F1 then many will/would have felt manipulated to, I daresay, an unprecedented level. JMO.

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:39 pm

@kerriway and @lara I had a lot of the same thoughts. Also, I could be wrong, as there's a lot left of the season, but the way she's talking about her F1 makes me thing he is VERY effusive with his feelings about her/affections toward her and to me that is moreso in line with Bryan's personality. At least from what we've seen thus far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan