SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:44 pm

@emusha....I can't source the link right now but the lady that posted the YT video of Bryan's HTD posted on IG that both Rachel and Bryan were awkward. It was actually one of the reasons why I thought maybe Bryan was not the F1. Also from the same YT video, it was Rachel that initiated the kiss and at the time I thought a producer whispered into her ears to lean in for a kiss. Based on that YT video, IMHO I didn't see Bryan as being aggressive and I tend to believe the eye witness first hand account of the person that filmed that video that he may have been awkward....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:45 pm

He made it to the finals. It means whatever he was doing/did impressed the lead enough for her to want to see where it goes. A lot of things are in his favor here: his age, his charisma,  sense of humor, confidence etc.  I would fall for him too of I were Rachel. Whatever happens after the show ends is what matters really as far I am concerned, if the show's track record is any indication. For me, I want to be entertained and maybe, catch a glimpse of what in my life experience represents a love story.  To some, that's what her relationship with Bryan is and for others, it is not. I am enjoying watching Rachel who is doing a phenomenal job as the lead btw.

Last edited by lexforlife on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@sdmom I know, I put acquaintances before you quoted me. Yes, Jubliee briefly had a fling with him. The fact that Josh felt the need to give him a shout out means they are slightly more then just acquaintances, imo.

Josh will do anything to stay relevant.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 pm

We don't know for sure if they are friends or not. Josh and Bryan could be texting each other right now as we speak. laugh out loud Just because they met for 5 minutes doesn't mean they didn't exchange numbers and kept in touch since then. jmo

Last edited by Cila51290 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:48 pm

emusha wrote:
lleyki wrote:
we have to remember he's been single for 37 years and has had many many nights at the bar etc. prowling for women.

Is the bolded a fact or just an assumption? I'm genuinely curious because I'm wondering how some know this unless you know Bryan or people in his life personally.
I'll modify my statement - I typed it fast but it's an assumption based on several combined pieces of factual information: that he went out with the guys from his season recently, he was very comfortable dancing with Rachel at the bar so he has some dancing skills, also being familiar with Miami culture which is where Bryan is from (very heavy on nighlife) and the Colombian/other latino cultures also including salsa/merenge/discotech dancing, at photos on bryan's fb with him out with his boys etc.

His out with the boys he spent most of the time we saw on his phone and in the pic we have with girls the other guys have arms around them and Bryan is distinctly not touching the girls. The rest of it is all a lot of supposition, so okay any of it could be true, false or something in between. JMO.

Cila51290 wrote:@sdmom I know, I put acquaintances before you quoted me. Yes, Jubliee briefly had a fling with him. The fact that Josh felt the need to give him a shout out means they are slightly more then just acquaintances, imo.

Famewhore Josh wouldn't mention someone he met once to try to get attention for himself? Seems pretty probable to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Cila51290 wrote:We don't know for sure if they are friends or not. Josh and Bryan could be texting each other right now as we speak. laugh out loud Just because they met for 5 minutes doesn't mean they didn't exchange numbers and kept in touch since then. jmo

Pretty sure josh said in that extra interview that he barely knows him, so I doubt that.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:51 pm

mercieme wrote:@emusha....I can't source the link right now but the lady that posted the YT video of Bryan's HTD posted on IG that both Rachel and Bryan were awkward. It was actually one of the reasons why I thought maybe Bryan was not the F1. Also from the same YT video, it was Rachel that initiated the kiss and at the time I thought a producer whispered into her ears to lean in for a kiss. Based on that YT video, IMHO I didn't see Bryan as being aggressive and I tend to believe the eye witness first hand account of the person that filmed that video that he may have been awkward....all jmo.

Well if this is true this endears me more to Bryan and I really really hope we see the awkward side the vulnerable side to him...to me that's very compelling. What I find interesting throughout these shows is over a season we start to formulate certain pictures of who a lead/contestant is over time and by gathering little pieces of information. Right now Bryan's info that's out there is soo limited. I still feel like I'm discovering who Rachel is even after 1 whole season and 3 epis of her own season and I think her final pick and preferences will be very illuminating. We shall see more and more of Bryan and have any "pictures" or assumptions confirmed or denied. I state my views on Bryan from the limited info I have seen and the "moves" he has are the most prominent things I have observed about him. I have no doubt he has more sides.

all JMO

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Lara wrote:Yup, I'm so irrationally annoyed at Josh for that tweet because now everyone associates Bryan with josh even though they met for a few minutes ONE time. They're barely acquaintances, let alone friends.

Don't be!! If I ever don't feel like I like Bryan, I'll just remember what a real bad bad boy dbag f1 is like and Bryan suddenly starts to look real good laugh out loud!!

I'm enjoying this discussion, thanks for sharing everyone's thoughts Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Famewhore Josh wouldn't mention someone he met once to try to get attention for himself? Seems pretty probable to me. JMO.

He was comfortable enough to call him his friend. So anything is possible, imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Bryan talking to Rachel about wanting a relationship like his parents have I don't see as a line or a tactic at all. If anything, it actually makes me think that Bryan has been single for so long because he wants what his parents have and which he hadn't found yet. So maybe he's been waiting for "the one" that he can have a relationship/connection like his parents have and maybe he's finally found" the one" in Rachel. That he shared that with Rachel and that Rachel even brought it up in her blog (and it wasn't seen) tells me that post-filming that conversation is something that is significant and matters, IMO, especially since Rachel likely met Bryan's parents on his HTD.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 pm

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:@emusha....I can't source the link right now but the lady that posted the YT video of Bryan's HTD posted on IG that both Rachel and Bryan were awkward. It was actually one of the reasons why I thought maybe Bryan was not the F1. Also from the same YT video, it was Rachel that initiated the kiss and at the time I thought a producer whispered into her ears to lean in for a kiss. Based on that YT video, IMHO I didn't see Bryan as being aggressive and I tend to believe the eye witness first hand account of the person that filmed that video that he may have been awkward....all jmo.

Well if this is true this endears me more to Bryan and I really really hope we see the awkward side the vulnerable side to him...to me that's very compelling. What I find interesting throughout these shows is over a season we start to formulate certain pictures of who a lead/contestant is over time and by gathering little pieces of information. Right now Bryan's info that's out there is soo limited. I still feel like I'm discovering who Rachel is even after 1 whole season and 3 epis of her own season and I think her final pick and preferences will be very illuminating. We shall see more and more of Bryan and have any "pictures" or assumptions confirmed or denied. I state my views on Bryan from the limited info I have seen and the "moves" he has are the most prominent things I have observed about him. I have no doubt he has more sides.

all JMO

I think he looked awkward during that YT video because his moves were awful. laugh out loud
Rachel did seem happy to wrap her arms around him though.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 pm

I'm not going to lump Bryan into a category of bar hopping and being involved with many ladies (still waiting for them to come out of the woodwork) just because he is 37 yrs old and was recently at a bar with other contestants. I pay zero attention to Josh Murray's tweet, because IMO that's his way of name dropping to show everyone he's still alive.

Also, just because Miami or any other city has nightlife, how does this make it something that is negative? My culture also enjoys nightlife, dancing in the streets and being with family and friends. This is family time, all the relatives are together enjoying the weekend, filled with food and good times. If it wasn't for those days, I wouldn't know how to dance like I do.

Bryan's IG which wasn't cleaned up that we know of is IMO very telling. It's all family friends and good times.

If Rachel is apparantly smart confident and knows what she wants, considering the type of job she has, I would think she could pick out fake a mile away. She enjoys her time with Bryan from what I see and doesn't have any issues ATM with him, what so ever.

CH says he certainly caught her eye out of the limo along with a few other compliments.

“He definitely catches Rachel’s eye immediately out of the limo. He is good-looking, eloquent, professional, which are all attributes Rachel is immediately drawn to, so you will see a lot of Bryan.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-men-chris-slideshow-wp-151427595/photo-p-very-charming-colombian-latin-photo-151427542.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan