SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:15 pm

This should provide some clarity.

Here's the full exchange:
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Img_8711

Here is what he liked from the exchange:

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen10

Source for both- SC of https://www.instagram.com/p/BVVS4NmA6jH/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Thanks everyone for the clarification. IMO that can go either way. Whether he's the F1 or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Ok, so his 'like' was in regard to people spoiling the show by commenting on pics. Anyone have any interpretations?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:22 pm

@adf23 no he just liked a comment about stop spoiling the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Thanks @WhisperingLove and @GuardianAngel - That's what I thought as well, but I think I was trying to see something deeper to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:26 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree.

@adf23
My interpretation is that he doesn't like when people put spoilers of the show true or not in the comments. Weather it's because he does win but wants people to watch it for themselves. Or he didn't and wants to become the next Bachelor. My take all JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:26 pm

adf23 wrote:Ok, so his 'like' was in regard to people spoiling the show by commenting on pics.    Anyone have any interpretations?
I read it three ways. 1) He doesn't want anyone spoiling his moment with his fiancé or 2) They aren't engaged and he doesn't like the constant reminder that they broke up. 3) Maybe it has nothing to do with either and he just doesn't want people messing things up for his fans. I have no clue either way.

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:27 pm

The like could go either way.... Either he's fed up of the spoilers because what is out there isn't true. Or it's just simple he is engaged to Rachel and he's just fed up of the fans spoiling the show on his insta. Just my take on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:33 pm

truelovealways wrote:The like could go either way.... Either he's fed up of the spoilers because what is out there isn't true. Or it's just simple he is engaged to Rachel and he's just fed up of the fans spoiling the show on his insta. Just my take on it

That seems more feasible, IMO. Seems like he wouldn't care about people spoiling the show if he were F1. However, as of now, I actually think Bryan won, even though my opinion could change tomorrow, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:35 pm

truelovealways wrote:The like could go either way.... Either he's fed up of the spoilers because what is out there isn't true. Or it's just simple he is engaged to Rachel and he's just fed up of the fans spoiling the show on his insta. Just my take on it
That's my take on it too. It is truly hard to read Bryan on social media. laugh out loud It is so neutral it could go either way.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:04 pm

It's so hard to read Bryan. He's so assertive on the show but on SM he's the complete opposite. Very vague! laugh out loud

JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:17 pm

If I were Bryan (or any of these contestants) i would be sick of it also.
Whichever way it ran.

Heck I'm not him and am tired of and amazed why folks go on SM (YT Instagrams etc.) to post what they have read on RSs site and spoil it for all others. Its like a sick game people play. Its why its nearly impossible to watch the show unspoiled and yet follow up on the contestants and watch videos.
I was unspoiled during Seans season and got spoiled because of the comments on a youtube video. those folks just came out and said Catherine won. At that point in the season I didn't even know who Catherine was (laugh out loud). So annoying.

I don't blame him. Whether he is F1 or F2.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan