SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:31 pm

@nd4reality I agree that's how I first got spoiled. I was on Twitter not even looking at anything show related then I see someone randomly comment Rachel picks Peter. I was like ugh I didn't want to know. Then after I knew I was ok whatever, I was already Team Petal. Then the second spoiler and then... just madness from then on IMO.

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:00 pm

It's become next to impossible to avoid spoilers these days IMO esp. for this franchise. I think Bryan is fed up of people arguing in his comments section about which spoiler is right. laugh out loud

I am going unspoiled for the next season of Game of Thrones since there are no more books. I legit close my eyes and hit the back button whenever I see GoT written anywhere to avoid spoilers. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Meh. I don't think his liking a comment means he is F1. He is probably just tired of the bickering back and forth on his IG page.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:49 am

As a newbie on the forum, could someone please do me the pleasure of explaining to me the date trend? I've read in quite a few places on this forum that there have been several F1 who received the episode 5 date. Is there a formula on who gets what date? I've always thought they were randomized and based on how the lead feels at a given moment but considering it is reality tv, perhaps it is not as organic as I had in mind.

What is the root of this trend? Do TPTB ask the lead early on which guy she likes most and the guy gets episode 5 date? And then it's a coincidence that this ends up being the same person the lead ends up getting engaged to? Any patterns with the first 1-on-1? I would appreciate any explanation. Thank you Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 1f600 Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:29 am

@dartbachfan27 The lead informs producers of their top picks (usually top 4) after the M&G. The producers arrange who goes on what dates...particularly at the beginning. Once fantasy dates roll around, the lead may request a particular date for their favourite. Typically the person who gets the first date is someone who the lead is interested in and the producers think will be well liked by the audience...with potential as the next lead. They usually end up in the top 4. The last few seasons, the lead's favourite seems to have gotten the episode 5 1:1 date and ended up being the winner. It was not always so and early on the episode 3 1:1 date was the tell. We don't know if it will be the same this season, but if it goes as it has the last few seasons, that date...in this case Bryan will be the winner. Of course, producers could shake things up at any time so we are not positive, but it is something we keep in mind.

Keep in mind that handlers are with the lead constantly asking questions and watching their interactions. They know these people inside out. They then arrange dates accordingly for maximum impact and drama. Often the F1 gets the adrenaline dates because doing something adventurous supposedly bonds couples.

We actually have a thread where all these statistical things are calculated and it can make for some interesting reading.

Hope this answers your question.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:48 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:02 am

We are very lucky we have long time sleuthers that know this info off the top of their head, and we are also lucky we have @Aunties_Love who has been keeping statistics over the years in order to compare.

As soon as we knew Bryan got the epi 5 date, that was a huge clue. By that time there is already a fan favourite, and sometimes that clouds the actual sleuthing process. However IMO stat's don't lie. That's not to say it's a done deal, however it's just another clue to put in your back pocket. I prefer screen caps as more solid evidence, because most often, they don't lie.

There are other things like who else was the F1 that got the FIR, who else got the adrenaline date, all clues pointing to the F1.

We have often said, they need sleuthers to plan their season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:24 am

I remember Roberto received the FIR and he was F1. Has any other F1 received the FIR?   I haven't watched all the seasons of 'Ette.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I remember Roberto received the FIR and he was F1.  Has any other F1 received the FIR?   I haven't watched all the seasons of 'Ette.  

Shawn and Jordan

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:19 pm

How could I forget Jordan? Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:How could I forget Jordan?  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 3806527698

Haha never. But with 3 of the recent b'ettes giving their FIR to the FR guy that sort of kind of indicated that our girls have a better sense of themselves and the type of guy they are interested in.

Past leads have said in interviews (iirc) that they really only liked a few and oftentimes by the time HTDs rolled around they had zeroed in on their f1 already. That is not to say the f2/f3 never stood a chance but that the rest of the season was simply confirming their gut. From what I remember anyway.

I'm excited to see our new Bachelorette and how she navigates the season with all these guys and particularly Bryan who caught her eye initially (FIR).

ETA : Just from rewatching Shawn and Jordan in just the ep1 clips, the rest of the season might as well have not happened. That was just going through the fire to come out on the other side as something good. JMO.
Now if that is a trend TBD.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:04 pm

We do not post controversial material. Post has been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan