SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by makeover Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:32 am

Clip of Rachel walking away with Bryan at GD at 0:14. I love his voice and the way he talks to her. It is very sweet. And she was holding onto his arm with both of her hands. So extra! giggling

It's not in the clip but she could not wait to get out of there as soon as she saw him. LOL!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Bubblebunny Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:46 am

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere and I'm missing it, but I wanted to share that it looks like Bryan unfollowed Lee on Instagram.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:20 am

Thanks @makeover!!

Bryan is quite literally protectively ("I'm going to take you here and help you in so give me your hand") leading her away and safely getting her into a boat to take her from the rest of the men and drama. Is this guy for real?? laugh out loud Duhh I'd fall in love with this man too, any woman would imo! Assertive, protective, emotionally resonant with her, responsive to her needs, list goes on... So hot!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:46 am

I noticed her clinging to him. There was no space between them and she gets all flirty with the "oh are we ????!" Lol.

You could hear the batting of her eyelashes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:55 am

fabgirl wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 Gg10
picture credit from @sophinette
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 am

Rachel liked this picture posted by Adam. Source
She is not following Bryan and Adam on Instagram, so either she was browsing the #thebachelorette hashtags or... have a secret crush on AJ  :D

My screenshot:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 GWfUomc

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:50 am

Rachel was getting creeped out by AJ so maybe she was liking someone else in this picture. laugh out loud

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 am

Good morning Bryan fans! He's so hot! drooling

https://www.instagram.com/p/5anjj4Fhi5/?hl=en

Thanks for posting the clip of Bryan taking Rachel away from Kenny, @makeover!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:58 am

This one. :hearts love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8nYdNBYgD/?hl=en

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:01 am

@Mommyof2 Good one ! He is very very attractive to me.
(plus he is slightly more age appropriate compared to most haha. makes me feel less guilty)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:38 am

fabgirl wrote:
fabgirl wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 Gg10
picture credit from @sophinette

We need a link as to where this came from. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am

makeover wrote:Rachel liked this picture posted by Adam. Source
She is not following Bryan and Adam on Instagram, so either she was browsing the #thebachelorette hashtags or... have a secret crush on AJ  :D

My screenshot:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 GWfUomc

Astrid made a comment on the post so would that show up in Rachel's feed? Sorry I don't use SM much!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85