SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by annapasuk16 Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:09 am

I literally cannot wait for the finale! Because if it's like this now, imagine what the proposal is gonna be like heartglasses beatingheart

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:37 am

BRYAN'S 1-ON-1
Rachel takes Bryan out and about in Oslo, followed by a casual rappel off the Holmenkollbakken ski jump. It's no secret I think these two are super cute. I enjoy their easy banter (I really don't get the Bryan-haters) and I loved this funny exchange...
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 ?format=750w
Going into the evening portion, there's a long voiceover of Rachel going on about how disconcertingly perfect Bryan is. When we finally see her speaking, it turns out we've found one of the long lost ITMs from last week's Group Date!
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 ?format=750w
I touched on this over at Flare, but there's something in Bryan's effusiveness that reminds me of Andy when I first met him. A lot of you have told me you think he speaks in clichés and just tells her what she wants to hear, but based on my experience with a somewhat "older" man... well, I believe him. Trust me, if he were a decade younger I might not feel the same way. But his candor about having dragged his feet in past relationships was reminiscent of what Andy told me when we first met. It wasn't necessarily what I wanted to hear—many could take it as a red flag, actually—but that honesty, no matter how unflattering, makes his conviction all more the convincing. I particularly liked how he emphasized never wanting her to be unsure of where he stands. He's not trying to protect himself or have the upper hand or play games—this, too, reminds me of when I started dating Andy—and just feels mature. Also notice her adorable "okay" ...
Double negative!
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette13/episode5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:54 am

Gah, I just love the way they look at each other. They are both in their thirties and Bryan is even pushing 40 let's be real, but when they are together, they look like 2 teenagers in love. Just beaming, both of their faces. The playful way they interact with each other makes me believe they really can be best friends.

Thanks @everglow for all the gifs and thank you for taking our requests. <3

Putting my request in for the face nuzzling as well, laugh out loud. People complain that Bryan attacks Rachel's face all the time, but hello, it's a 2 way street because when he doesn't do that and is actually trying to talk, she tries to attack his face.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:57 am

bigbluebird wrote:This is random, but I loved how sassy Bryan got after Peter got that GDR. LOL. He was not impressed!
I know right. His reaction showed how much into a Rachel he is, and imo he is there to get the girl period. He is not after the lead role.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 am

IA about their interaction. Bryan seems to be how Rachel describes him - fully into her.

One thing I'm still sceptical about at this point is the "best friend". I believe they are falling for each other, but saying that he is her best friend after one date is a big leap of faith imo.

What are other people seeing? Is there an example of a moment where there was hint of "best friends", and not just the vulnerability of it being too good to be true

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:52 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:IA about their interaction. Bryan seems to be how Rachel describes him - fully into her.

One thing I'm still sceptical about at this point is the "best friend".  I believe they are falling for each other, but saying that he is her best friend after one date is a big leap of faith imo. What are other people seeing?

He said "I can see her being my best friend for a lifetime".
Don't know what is wrong with that.
Sometimes you met people and you just click and you know that person can be your friend instantly.
So yeah I believe him :D
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:18 am

bigbluebird wrote:This is random, but I loved how sassy Bryan got after Peter got that GDR. LOL. He was not impressed!
Right??? So hot laugh out loud I love how happy and giddy they are around each other too! Especially rachel! She's soo joyous with him, it's so adorable.

Also, I agree, Bryan isn't doing anything to rachel that she doesn't want done to herself laugh out loud she's encouraging all of the physicality, all the words he says and all his behavior. She wants it!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:56 am

mysthelma wrote:
I know right. His reaction showed how much into a Rachel he is, and imo he is there to get the girl period. He is not after the lead role.

it was probably the funniest part of that episode for me laugh out loud trying to be polite with that super fake smile hahah

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:46 am

I didn't see these posted but someone has kindly uploaded the Bryan's 1on1 date to YT. (3 parts)

https://youtu.be/Dsx10xhzfGI

https://youtu.be/iigOuYY-ae4

https://youtu.be/_K03DBWjJk4

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:52 am

everglow wrote:Oops I wanted to add these couple too:

Their crinkly-eyed, face-splitting grins around each other are delightful.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 Giphy
via GIPHY

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 Giphy
via GIPHY
Nooo laugh out loud stop it... I promised myself not to ever get invested again.. too late now giggling these two just radiate happiness together and I seriously believe Rachel with everything she's said about him post show. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:15 am

@Diana me toooooo I didn't want to get invested ever again.
But these two are so enjoyable to watch. Even if he is F2, which I don't think, I will be fine this time around.
Maybe because I just love Rachel and want her to ne happy.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:27 am

I'm not worried if he's f1 or f2 because I think the clues have convinced me personally enough but I'm worried getting invested and then it quickly doesn't pan out irl. So I'm trying not to get too greedy here considering so many of my favs are still together laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85