SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by gisellexlopez Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Aww does he give her his suit jacket to put her feet up?

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:55 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Aww does he give her his suit jacket to put her feet up?

That's so sweet awwww

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 pm

I've been tough on Bryan, I just wanted to point out one thing that is very positive about him. He seems like a family man. *EDIT* So despite the different concerns about what his intentions may be on the show, I don't doubt that he would want a family and children one day. I had a conversation with a professor a while ago about life and marriage. He said there are three types of people. People who actively want to be married. People who don't want to be married. And people who don't care much for marriage until they find the right one. If Bryan is the F1, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he is in that final category and Rachel is the one that he really wants to settle down for. All just my opinion!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stereotype comments)

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Dessler wrote:Someone asked for the Ep 2 clip.

Rachel & Bryan from on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/221097813

Thank you. I have been looking for this all week.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:27 pm

That was a sweet moment btw them. Reminded me of Emily telling Arie, he was always on her mind, you know the sorry, you didn't get a date this week bit from Rachel.

Last edited by lexforlife on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : D was close to S, my defense, typing from my phone.)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:36 pm

quietpal wrote:That had to make Rachel feel good, to know what Bryan's intentions were right up front, especially on the first night with all the craziness going on and so many other guys. I see genuineness when he looks at her. Also, I like when he leans forward and looks at her intently as she's talking. Says to me that he's interested in her. In a way, he feels like the lead and Rachel is happy to let him lead, and not in a controlling way.
IMO

It also must have made him feel good when Ellen asked her if she kissed any guys. By epi three she had kissed plenty of guys but she specifically gushed the totally unexpected kiss!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:55 pm

@GuardianAngel definitely! He was like dancing in his seat and trying to hide his smile when she was talking about the kiss.

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:04 pm

annapasuk16 wrote:After looking at this and his genuine concern for her, how could someone not choose Bryan?

Right? I love that Bryan is not only unabashedly physically attracted to Rachel big time and can show how much he is attracted to her but that he also wants to be there for her emotionally and IMO be her rockbeatingheart

Even Sharleen in her blog said she noticed how much Bryan seems to genuinely care for Rach and how Bryan told Rach he thinks about her and worries about her and wants to be a guy who is  stress-free for her. That's the kind of guy I'd want Rachel to pick - show or no show! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:06 pm

I realized when watching one of her interviews where she said she wanted another kiss. But In Reality he  said they would have to kiss again.
We see what u did there Rachel.(again)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:12 pm

That's why whenever people complain that Bryan is too physical with Rachel (kisses and massages), I'm like girl... RACHEL is encouraging him on all this. I've watched her body language and none of it says she doesn't want it as well. So, IF Bryan is playing a game, he is playing one that she likes. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887

That clip is so cute but one my favorite part is at the very beginning when he asked about her and told her he loves to see her smile as they were walking out. His voice is so genuine and full of care and concern. And Bryan is smart - he didn't pout and whine about not being on any dates, he just told her how much he missed her. I mean, that's all us girls want to hear. And it was cute that Rachel felt she needs to explain herself, even though it wasn't necessary.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Rachel just posted on IG
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Img_0612

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/BVLqEqiDpvi/?taken-by=therachlindsay

Hey hey hey, who used the same #mood recently? :gotcha:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Hope everyone is having a great day.Great posts in this thread.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85