SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:26 pm

I'm bummed we don't get to see those moments, but the F1 is usually quite hidden.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 am

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bryan-abasolo----7-things-know-about-rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette-bachelor-22198m.php

This may have already been posted, but Bryan seems like such a great guy.  When an ex has nothing but good things to say about you, it speaks volumes!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:41 am

:Welcome  @everglow I am so glad you found your way here!! Smiley  

Thanks so much for the wonderful gifs. I particularly like the one of Bryan and Rachel dancing. Bryan is such a smiley positive energy good guy and it's nice to brighten his fan thread with the gifs
JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:03 pm

I have to say thank you to bryan for posting a little eye candy on his Instagram.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Welcome, @everglow and thanks for the gifs! Smiley
Dr. Abs is looking hot in scrubs beatingheart And it's cool to see the fun comments from Fred, Adam and Will - love the bromance!

https://instagram.com/p/BVsi1cynLFd/

(Embedding site isn't working for me right now for some reason)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:40 am

Hubba hubba! drooling

Btw Bryan, we need more photos from you just like this one! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:49 am

Yeah, how about posting a little video clip of what you are up to these days Smiley.

At least we got a post out of him.

I wonder if he is back at work, no one seems to post anything with him.

This clips is about Josiah but shirtless Bryan in the background.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnhgiSnOxG/?taken-by=josiahdgraham

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Has Bryan ever posted an IG story?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Don't track sm but no one seems to have reported one.

He's either not sm savvy or has bigger fish to fry.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:23 pm

This demonstrates his maturity, IMO. Maybe Bryan doesn't feel like he needs to take a photo every time he steps out of the house. Loving all the fam photos. He seems like a loving guy Smiley

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:54 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Thought I would also post this here:

Rachel and Bryan one-one one sneak peek

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-exclusive-rachel-bryan/?ftag=TVG_Twitter

This is the cutest preview heartbeat these two really are best friends and I actually believe everything Rachel has been saying. I can't wait to see them post show.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 pm

:yes:  Yeah, we are not privy to a lot of aspects of Bryan’s personal everyday life except for what he chooses to share with us. He’s not a big SM user, he’s got his tags turned off, so the sample size of times we’ve seen him out and about is pretty small really. There’s not much beyond him meeting up with his #roomtrey buddies, having frequent #famjams, working out, and giving a shout-out once to a fellow chiropractor. He’s looking in good spirits (and handsome) in those posts though imo. And moreover imo, I tend to read happy grateful vibes in his captions about the show and about his life atm. Smiley

bluejay25 wrote:Rachel and Bryan one on one sneak peek:

snipped

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-exclusive-rachel-bryan/?ftag=TVG_Twitter

Bryan is so sweet with her! Awww!
It's hard for a grin not worm its way across your face watching these two be abundantly cute together in this!!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 1f60d

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85