SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVLFj6OlzaI/?taken-by=rachelandbryanupdates

This?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 am

fabgirl wrote:Hope everyone is having a great day.Great posts in this thread.

Thank you. You have a great day too. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:23 am

@nd4reality thanks for posting this video.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:04 am

Oh my gosh! This is so adorable! The way they are laughing with each other with their arms around each other and just so at ease with each other it's like they are a couple already! It's just effortless and natural between these two imo  beatingheart

nd4reality wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BVLFj6OlzaI/?taken-by=rachelandbryanupdates
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:15 am

That was so cute. She was like "What did you tell them??". And he had fun teasing her. I always gauge how comfortable a couple is by how much they can tease and joke with each other.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
annapasuk16 wrote:After looking at this and his genuine concern for her, how could someone not choose Bryan?

Right? I love that Bryan is not only unabashedly physically attracted to Rachel big time and can show how much he is attracted to her but that he also wants to be there for her emotionally and IMO be her rockbeatingheart

Even Sharleen in her blog said she noticed how much Bryan seems to genuinely care for Rach and how Bryan told Rach he thinks about her and worries about her and wants to be a guy who is  stress-free for her. That's the kind of guy I'd want Rachel to pick - show or no show! :yes:

I agree. Plus there's nothing wrong with the fact that he is so physically attracted to her. That's an important part of the relationship and obviously it goes deeper than that, as evidenced by what Rachel mentioned in the People blog. I like how Bryan has made his intentions so clear.

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:05 am

I love how Rachel and Bryan are always laughing together. They just look so comfortable and happy in their interactions.
Every video of them makes me smile because their joyfulness is infectious IMO.
Rachel is very passionate and Bryan matches her passion perfectly. These two seem like they would have a fun loving life together. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 17 1f46b
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:34 am

check them out "dancing" laugh out loud.

( sorry if this has been posted before)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s&ebc=ANyPxKqO_ols-2YmSTtlXnHbBHwL7rnMOn4GFJV9o4n3Y_OAmNtChDuNNsjy2v6OHZtKM8syOcXu

They move towards the floor to "dance" but start making out immediately. Gotta love the public PDA. They cannot seem to get enough of each other IMO. Get a room guys :gotcha:
What is even cuter is they continue to sway to the music and at least pretend that's what they are indending to do Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 17 2498057887

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:42 am

Wow these two are actually really sweet together. The more I see of them, the more he fits what she's been saying about her F1.

I can see how these two are best friends and lovers. I get why she says he loves her so much because he seems like the type to show that and that is what Rachel needs heartbeat

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:52 am

Does anyone have the clip to his limo entrance?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:check them out "dancing" laugh out loud.

( sorry if this has been posted before)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s&ebc=ANyPxKqO_ols-2YmSTtlXnHbBHwL7rnMOn4GFJV9o4n3Y_OAmNtChDuNNsjy2v6OHZtKM8syOcXu

They move towards the floor to "dance" but start making out immediately. Gotta love the public PDA. They cannot seem to get enough of each other IMO. Get a room guys :gotcha:
What is even cuter is they continue to sway to the music and at least pretend that's what they are indending to do Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 17 2498057887

When this was posted in real time, it was then that I thought the spoiler has to be wrong. The old grab the hand and bring it close to my chest player move.  Hugesmile

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 17 Captur79

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85