SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:04 am

nd4reality wrote:@Hotmomma laugh out loud. Glad  I'm not the only one.

Me three....I think he did it on purpose for the double meaning

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by everglow Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:11 am

Oooh count me in! I think I started leading a Bryan Abasolo appreciation life since the premiere. laugh out loud

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi. I hope it's okay to make my introduction to the forum in this thread. This is my first time ever watching the Bachelorette or any Bachelor-type show. I've been lurking on this forum for awhile. The only reason I began watching is because of Rachel being the first black bachelorette, and I though it was time to check out the show to see someone who looks like me in that position. Plus, she's from my area and has been on the local news here. Four episodes in, it hasn't disappointed. I love Rachel, and Rachel/Bryan. I am very much rooting for them, the chemistry, the connection. I really like Bryan. Viewing Rachel's interviews, and what I've seen on the show so far, Bryan's exactly who she's described her fiance to be. I've definitely fallen for this ship, so I hope he's the F1, because this will be the only season of the show I'll ever watch. Looking forward to seeing their first 1-1 tomorrow or Tuesday!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Hi. I hope it's okay to make my introduction to the forum in this thread. This is my first time ever watching the Bachelorette or any Bachelor-type show. I've been lurking on this forum for awhile. The only reason I began watching is because of Rachel being the first black bachelorette, and I though it was time to check out the show to see someone who looks like me in that position. Plus, she's from my area and has been on the local news here. Four episodes in, it hasn't disappointed. I love Rachel, and Rachel/Bryan. I am very much rooting for them, the chemistry, the connection. I really like Bryan. Viewing Rachel's interviews, and what I've seen on the show so far, Bryan's exactly who she's described her fiance to be. I've definitely fallen for this ship, so I hope he's the F1, because this will be the only season of the show I'll ever watch. Looking forward to seeing their first 1-1 tomorrow or Tuesday!
Welcomeparty!  I hope you enjoy this season !!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Welcome to the forum, Bookworm85. welcomebanner
Enjoy your time here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:28 pm

@Bookworm85 Welcome1 and thanks for the tid bit of info that you are from the same area. I'm sure her community and surrounding areas supports her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Thanks so much for the welcome!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Howdy!

I started my account just to come join the Brachel (?) party laugh out loud! I love Peter and Dean, too, but something about this couple just captures me! I can't wait for their 1 on 1 this week!

P.S. Just to be clear, how sure are we that Bryan is F1? I'm a little confused by the dual threads.

bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:17 pm

bigbluebird wrote:Howdy!

I started my account just to come join the Brachel (?) party laugh out loud! I love Peter and Dean, too, but something about this couple just captures me! I can't wait for their 1 on 1 this week!

P.S. Just to be clear, how sure are we that Bryan is F1? I'm a little confused by the dual threads.

We aren't sur yet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Welcome bigbluebird. welcomeyall
Enjoy your time here!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:27 pm

starwelcome  Enjoy this season !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

We aren't sur yet.
Whaaaaaat  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 35 3806527698 ????
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85