SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:48 pm

@bigbluebird welcomebanner

Some are sure, some are not so sure. If we go by sleuthing, the edit, the dates Bryan gets, the chemistry some feel they have, then one may be sure.

The Fan threads are title A and B to prevent spoilers for our non spoiled members and guests, therefore their names are not in the title. This one is Bryan's thread. Fan threads are for positive posts only. Each contestant has a General Discussion thread which states so in each title. All threads are always named according to the topic of discussion.

Enjoy Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:21 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 19428640_1444800568910960_4204647191781834752_n
by rachelandbryanupdates IG
Anyone else notice how Bryan n Rach were constantly next to each other during group date? Even when other "front runners" were trying to impress her, seemed like her eyes/mind were elsewhere...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVyJS7olold/?taken-by=rachelandbryanupdates

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Bryan is SUCH a dreamboat. I can see why Rachel feels like she has to fight the attraction / step back so she can think clearly laugh out loud. I think I would feel kind of the same way if someone THAT charming / attractive was courting me.

bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:15 pm

bigbluebird wrote:Bryan is SUCH a dreamboat. I can see why Rachel feels like she has to fight the attraction / step back so she can think clearly laugh out loud. I think I would feel kind of the same way if someone THAT charming / attractive was courting me.

IKR? And I love both of his looks for that Spelling Bee group date. Grey V-neck and track pants for the day portion and then later red pullover with khakis for nighttime. My kind of style for a guy. And all of the guys in the show have nice bods (that's why they were cast, let's face it) but Bryan's body type is my favorite type. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 2498057887

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:59 pm

Happy Rachel & Bryan day y'all. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:33 pm

Some folk are so artistic..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVECHDEjwve/

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Dessler wrote:Happy Rachel & Bryan day y'all. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 3806527698
I thought it was tomorrow?? Hope we'll get something with them today though!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:41 pm

He's so attractive laugh out loud they are gonna be one HOT couple
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm super exciting to see Bryan's 1on1 date and see the chemistry all but jump off my tv screen. Hopefully I can watch in RT!

Also interested in seeing the GDR to him. Sigh.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:46 pm

You guys make sure to keep us west coasters updated in tonight's episode thread. Promise? giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:48 pm

If I'm watching this evening or tomorrow I will.

Can't wait.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85