SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:48 pm

@makeover thank you so much!I love Rachel laughing at him falling off the bench and laughing with him!
I didn't notice he waiting to help her off the boat and she reaching for him until you point it out, great catch! yes

She's next to him on the boat and again next to him in the cocktail party. I wonder how that happened? So many little things I wanna see!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:19 pm

@Nibbles22 handwave Nice to see you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:24 pm

There has been a Rachel watch sighting by @bluejay25 laugh out loud

CREDIT to her for finding the insta post !

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Couldn't see the gifs cause, well work, but wow.
Those littlw things are everything.
Please keep them coming.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Matching watches laugh out loud these two are so sweet heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BV-RCqkFRwY/
https://instagram.com/p/BVvGIFYnlmz/

Same stitching imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Awesome find @Diana.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:44 pm

Maybe they are wearing his/hers to SHV....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Watch discussion here

There has been ongoing sleuthing in that thread if interested in reading from the beginning. Giving credit to those who have worked on it and discovered the watch from the beginning, starting on page 25.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 pm

This is what I posted on Wednesday

"Post by sdmom on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Ok Rachel, if you pick Bryan, please wear your watch at your next public appearance. Thanks! I've done nothing but looking for watches and clasps this afternoon. "

And we got this today
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 Img_0619

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-RCqkFRwY/

My wish come true or coincidence?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:39 pm

sdmom wrote:@everglow do you take requests?
I have a few: her ITM after their 1-1 date, her saying I like Bryan a lot!
Another Rachel's ITM after their alone time on Vikings date, her saying Bryan accepts me, my flaws too.
Her "will your family accept me?" gets me every single time! So precious!
They have lots of sweet moments, it's beyond physical attraction, imo.

Sure thing, here you go on the first two moments!  Smiley  Bringing this back from a few pages ago:
everglow wrote:Giggly, blushing, glo'd up Rachel. C to the U to the T to the EST--CUTEST: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 263a

"I like Bryan. I like Bryan a lot! A lot."
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 Giphy
via GIPHY

Vulnerable, soul-baring Rachel... My heart might have actually stuttered in my chest at these words: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 1f62d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 1f497

"Bryan accepts me for who I am. It's like he accepts me flaws and all, and it doesn't scare him. And he keeps reassuring me this is what he wants, and he's here, and he's not going anywhere and um... I haven't had that before."
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 Giphy
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Can some bring over the conversation from Rachel and Bryan on the boat on Abc Bachelorette it is a video when they are talking and it says they are a perfect match it was posted four hours ago.
thanks Smiley
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:00 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/880826933021376512
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85