SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:51 am

Last night definitely did not disappoint! Does anyone have clips of their entire date? I love Rachel calling Bryan "devastatingly handsome." I think it really is a done deal for F1 IMO, but Rachel is still going to wrestle back-and-forth with truly allowing herself to fall completely for Bryan because he's "too good to be true",@Tajlena is saying, and that will continue to be their story the rest of the season until the end. I'm glad that Bryan laid it all out with his feelings. It doesn't surprise me that he told her he's falling in love with her from what we've seen of them at this point. They are just so natural together.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:58 am

It's like he's hanging on to her every word and body language doesn't lie. Dude is all in with her.
I can't believe how much I like this guy. So genuine and real and I think Rachel sees that.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Bryan and Rachel's date did not disappoint IMO. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 42 4256136633 I see a reciprocity in their relationship which is unlike any other this season. They are both on the same page and are all in IMO. Whatever the future holds, IMO Bryan is the best and only match for Rachel in this crop of guys. yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:49 pm

I think rachel had a list in her head and then that list walked out of the limo and it was a done deal. Like done with kiss #1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:55 pm

I love how she's so confident about her choice and their chances. The way she says he really really loves her, only described Bryan to me. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Does anyone have their 1on1 recorded? I would love to watch it again!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Diana wrote: 
I love this video and I loved their date and I think Rachel is so lucky that Bryan went on this show and she met him! 

It's incredible to me because Bryan is nothing like I had thought he'd be before watching him this season and he has proven me so very wrong and I am so happy for it and more so happy for Rachel! 

Bryan is everything Rachel could want and more. Like her dream man in the flesh and even with FIR and GDR and things he never takes any of it for granted and is 100% there for Rach and because of her and I can tell Bryan absolutely adores Rachel. 

I especially love that Bryan just seems so naturally in sync with Rach... he leads when he needs to, he is her safety and rock when she needs that too. He's just there for her in every way - physically, emotionally - all of it. 

Bryan not only lets Rach shine but to me, by just being the person he is, Bryan makes Rach shine even brighter and it's beautiful to watch  beatingheart

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:36 pm

AJDFALDJFALJDALJFD. That is all I have to say about last night's episode laugh out loud. I love them together. I'm hoping to see a "deeper" side of things as the weeks progress, but it was definitely a treat Smiley

Also, on a side note, people keep complaining about Bryan's kissing style, but he could honestly lay one on me any day!
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Loved their date! Those little hand kisses are so sweet.  Rachel & Bryan are just right for each other imo. They have everything down, the physical, emotional, the friendship. Their relationship seems to represent what Rachel has said she's been looking for. A best friend and partner. There's definitely an x factor connection, that can't be explained. Bryan brings out a feminine, softer side to her, she lets him lead and other times he lets her shine. They seem to be on the same page.  I enjoyed their convo last night. Bryan is always listening to her, and the way he looks at her is like he's soaking in every moment. When he told her he was falling in love, it felt so sincere. And her face was priceless. After this date, I just can't picture her with anyone else. They are each other's match imo. Can't wait to see more of these two. blowkiss

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:39 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:48 pm

I'm going to repwat myself but the way he changed the chairs placement, the way they both ignored that entire rose at the end...it's like forget about bachette bubble.
This is the first time I'm convinced a couple isn't leaving just in the bubble without needing the atfr.

He even said that he was ready to get rid of the other guys there and then loooool.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Diana wrote:Just had to share here. I love them

Diana wrote:Total goners. heartbeat they look like some of the couples did when they got engaged laugh out loud imo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 42 19436809_151803868698381_4760568091920826368_n
https://instagram.com/p/BV1Cd5HFzef/

::CLUTCHES CHEST:: MY HEART awwww
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85