SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Those SC's...dang! seeing hearts :inlove Jumping hearts Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 1105969562
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:19 pm

She also couldn't wait to kiss him when they landed. Hugesmile

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Like a lil kid... so cute! awwww

I don’t think I took a breath until my toes touched the ground and I was safely in Bryan’s arms.

My Gif

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:29 pm

This thread is so happy! I love it!  Jumping hearts

These two are just beyond! ...Rachel's blog... Bryan with his roaring four-alarm blaze spark and Rach being safe in his arms!   heartbeat cloud nine

That's her dream man in the flesh giving her all the loving she needs because no doubt to me her man really really loves her!  beatingheart

And those s/caps!! I melt! The way Bryan looks at Rach like she is his sun, moon, and stars - his everything!!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 1f60d 

Thank you so much for posting everyone and especially @Ladybug82 for those incredible SCs  hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:30 pm

The near crying and hand waving to get his attention laugh out loud so adorable!! So like absolutely every single girl lead with her f1 or the man she wants to be her f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 pm

The end of the kiss made me Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698 . It is the little things y'all

My GIF
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Dessler wrote:The end of the kiss made me Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698 . It is the little things y'all

My GIF
Didn't even notice the first time laugh out loud he's so fun and so playful and so manly and so just everything. She couldn't ever resist and I'm glad she's not even trying to, resistance is sooo futile!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:46 pm

So much pretty! Thanks for sharing all the SCs!
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Dessler wrote:The end of the kiss made me Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698 . It is the little things y'all

My GIF

When he playfully growled/wanted to bite her! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Rachel: Bryan is devastatingly handsome. He has a great job. He is well educated. He is so kind and sweet in the way he handles me. I don't get why he is still single.

Yep, she has it bad for Bryan. Btw Rach, some people are just picky and will not settle for second best, especially when it comes to finding a marriage partner. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm

You guys....I am soo excited for Brachel. Haven't seen the episode yet but this thread is everything. 

Going to catch up the on the episode.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Rachel:  Bryan is devastatingly handsome.  He has a great job.  He is well educated.  He is so kind and sweet in the way he handles me.  I don't get why he is still single.  

Yep, she has it bad for Bryan.  Btw Rach, some people are just picky and will not settle for second best, especially when it comes to finding a marriage partner.  :yes:  
laugh out loud at "handles me" so hilarious. What a turn of phrase but it's pretty perfect.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85