SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:59 pm

All of the hand kisses .. reminds me of my other faves JO^3

Rach, there is enough space in the elevator. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 46 3806527698

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette
My GIFS
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:01 pm

All the love and happiness in this hug beatingheart

via GIPHY

My GIFS
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

The two of them together is EVERYTHING. I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a couple since Georgia and Lee on Bachelorette AU. cheerleader seeing hearts :inlove

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:11 pm

@Dessler I laughed when you talked about them on the elevator. It looks like she s holding onto him for dear life. giggling

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Dessler wrote:The end of the kiss made me Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 46 3806527698 . It is the little things y'all

My GIF

I noticed it too. Reminded me of getting nuggies--you know those kind on your head. Playful things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Ignore the post... Look at the picture #purehappiness

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:55 pm

She's learning the art of throwing her head back from him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:57 pm

from Rachel's blog:
I’m looking for a man who I see and it makes me melt.
people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-exclusive-bachelorette-blog-bryan-abasolo-falling-love-lee-garrett-kenny-king-feud/
And that's how she feels with Bryan! whipped
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Dessler wrote:All the love and happiness in this hug beatingheart

via GIPHY

My GIFS

[props chin on hand and coos] It's like their worlds narrow to just each other when they're together!

My heart went all a-flutter when Rachel confesses she likes Bryan--likes him A LOT--and she was practically buzzing with giddiness. I really need to gif that. And other things. I'll be back later with them! For now though:  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 46 1f600 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 46 263a

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 46 Giphy
GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:02 am

Bryan, who pulls Rachel aside for another of his weirdly intense talk-and-stare sessions. Bryan’s not worried that he and Rachel live in two different states — he just keeps saying he’s “ready.” To… move, maybe? Unclear. Then Rachel lowers her voice to a whisper and asks the most serious question of the night:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 46 63e5137fd6e304a843da0ee3e68eed9e
"Absolutely,” says Bryan. “My family is very open. Anybody that loves me, they’re gonna love 1,000 percent.”
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-6-recap-bittersweet-end-020138390.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:38 am

Thanks so much for all the gifs and SC.
Put a smile on my face. Love them together so much.
I don't know how the others can even compete with that.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:49 am

I like that he's affectionate with Rachel by kissing her and then tells her he misses her. It's those kinds of things (affection, words) that let the other person know how you feel about them and that's what Bryan is doing with her. IMO that's how it should be in a relationship.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85