SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:20 am

did any one notice that Rachel skipped the Hot tub situation  in her blog !!

INTERESTING ?
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:49 am

@SelmaHB Yes it was discussed in the SM thread I believe.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 am

Best moment of the night for me was Rachel asking Bryan if she'll be accepted and how he reassured her. He's so sweet heartbeat I hope she'll get a crazy outpouring of love once the FRC/AFR air! I also love how affectionate he is, rachel will never be starved for love and attention as long as she's with him Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 am

When they both admitted they missed each other:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 47 Giphy
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:59 am

deleted

Last edited by bigbluebird on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:00 am

^^^ this is a fan thread so lets keep it that way.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:09 am

Maddy wrote:
Bryan, who pulls Rachel aside for another of his weirdly intense talk-and-stare sessions. Bryan’s not worried that he and Rachel live in two different states — he just keeps saying he’s “ready.” To… move, maybe? Unclear. Then Rachel lowers her voice to a whisper and asks the most serious question of the night:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 47 63e5137fd6e304a843da0ee3e68eed9e
"Absolutely,” says Bryan. “My family is very open. Anybody that loves me, they’re gonna love 1,000 percent.”
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-6-recap-bittersweet-end-020138390.html

That moment is bittersweet to me. She's a beautiful intelligent accomplished woman, what family would not accept her? She shows her vulnerability and insecurity there. Meanwhile, it also seems Bryan is the lead and she's the contestant who seeks assurances and affirmation from him. Jmo. Can't wait to see their HTD

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:09 am

nd4reality wrote:^^^ this is a fan thread so lets keep it that way.

??? I'm confused. Did I do something to indicate I wasn't a fan of Bryan and Rachel?
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 am

bigbluebird wrote:

??? I'm confused. Did I do something to indicate I wasn't a fan of Bryan and Rachel?

She just means in a fan thread posts are only positive, happy, loving on the names in the title, in this case Bryan individually or together with Rachel.  Negative posts are not allowed, will be edited/deleted and end up making threads be locked if we have to many.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 am

sdmom wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Bryan, who pulls Rachel aside for another of his weirdly intense talk-and-stare sessions. Bryan’s not worried that he and Rachel live in two different states — he just keeps saying he’s “ready.” To… move, maybe? Unclear. Then Rachel lowers her voice to a whisper and asks the most serious question of the night:
"Absolutely,” says Bryan. “My family is very open. Anybody that loves me, they’re gonna love 1,000 percent.”
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-6-recap-bittersweet-end-020138390.html

That moment is bittersweet to me. She's a beautiful intelligent accomplished woman, what family would not accept her? She shows her vulnerability and insecurity there. Meanwhile, it also seems Bryan is the lead and she's the contestant who seeks assurances and affirmation from him.  Jmo. Can't wait to see their HTD
Really bittersweet and touching but Bryan handled it really well with complete understanding, patience and reassurance like the protective, supportive partner that she clearly wants very much. That B for Bryan stands for BOSS laugh out loud (shamelessly stolen from Kait describing what the B stands for in Shawn B!).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:31 am

Alanna wrote:Best moment of the night for me was Rachel asking Bryan if she'll be accepted and how he reassured her. He's so sweet heartbeat I hope she'll get a crazy outpouring of love once the FRC/AFR air! I also love how affectionate he is, rachel will never be starved for love and attention as long as she's with him Smiley

That scene made me sad for Rachel and it showed me that she really wants this to work with Bryan. I love how he started their SQT with a kiss! thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:31 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
bigbluebird wrote:

She just means in a fan thread posts are only positive, happy, loving on the names in the title, in this case Bryan individually or together with Rachel.  Negative posts are not allowed, will be edited/deleted and end up making threads be locked if we have to many.

Okay, well I meant no offense. I will delete last post.
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85