SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by makeover Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:12 pm

@bigbluebird THANK YOU! Everyone needs a little bit of hot AF sassy Bryan in their lives. eyedrool

The best thing about those is, usually when other contestants are jealous, they look grumpy and frowny but Bryan's here all sassy like "Fine, give him the rose. I will just kiss you silly afterwards". laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by everglow Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:16 pm

bigbluebird wrote:I couldn't help but gif some of that Sassy Bryan laugh out loud:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Sassy_10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Bryan_12

ETA: Trying again laugh out loud

Ooooff [slides out of desk chair] Bryan is one hot tamale here! Geez louise. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 1f525

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:18 pm

makeover wrote:@bigbluebird THANK YOU! Everyone needs a little bit of hot AF sassy Bryan in their lives. eyedrool

The best thing about those is, usually when other contestants are jealous, they look grumpy and frowny but Bryan's here all sassy like "Fine, give him the rose. I will just kiss you silly afterwards". laugh out loud
Oh my lanta, that's the perfect description to Bryan's reaction here laugh out loud He doesn't care, he'll have his way with her later and she'll freaking love it laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:30 pm

seriously y'all!! one smile like that and I would have been puddy in his arms laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:31 pm

He's so freaking unfiltered.

Oh and the barely perceptible raise of his eyebrows.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Hey everyone!  I haven't posted at all during Rachel's season (yet), but I just had to say how much I love Bryan.  IMO, he is one of the more likeable, real, down-to-earth contestants that has come around in a long time.   I love how he doesn't play games.  Is upfront, and says how he feels.  I love what a happy person he seems to be, and I hope that the second spoiler is true... because this man is a keeper!!   yes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:He's so freaking unfiltered.

Oh and the barely perceptible raise of his eyebrows.

Agreed. I love that his face shows his displeasure. But he's almost just thinking, "whatever, I know you still like me more"

JMO

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Hey everyone!  I haven't posted at all during Rachel's season (yet), but I just had to say how much I love Bryan.  IMO, he is one of the more likeable, real, down-to-earth contestants that has come around in a long time.   I love how he doesn't play games.  Is upfront, and says how he feels.  I love what a happy person he seems to be, and I hope that the second spoiler is true... because this man is a keeper!!   yes

The more the merrier on the Latino lover train.

I agree, he has been a unique breath of fresh air for me. Too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Made some caps of the Viking GD. Lots of subtle Rachel and Bryan.

Hugs! heartbeat
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 213kxzq
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Aey4qv

Rachel laughing at Bryan falling off his bench. laugh out loud
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 F24xug

Sitting with their knees touched, towards each other. I almost felt sorry for the other guys behind. But not really. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 2498057887
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Fe09c9

Bryan was behind Kenny to get off the boat but he purposely stayed behind for Rachel...
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 2v13db4

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 112506t

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 117bx21

Rachel instinctively reaching for him, even though there is another guy on her right waiting to help her as well. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 3806527698  :uptonogood
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Nlsk95

My screen caps:Source

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:21 pm

I didn't notice them playing knee hockey. Too cute. Yeah the other guys had no chance.laugh out loud Thanks @makeover.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Oh gawd, rachel reaching over like 3 dudes for Bryan to help her off the boat. She's captain obvious or what?? So cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Thank you to everyone who is bringing the pics and gifs over! yes I watch this show primarily for the reciprocated love story and for the non producer initiated drama. giggling

Rachel and Bryan are bringing in the reciprocated love story and a 'relationship between equals' for me this season. I enjoy their banter - cheesy lines and all. laugh out loud

Bryan is so chill in that last GIF. Almost like he knows that he'll be getting the only rose that matters - the FRC one. Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85