SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
Dessler wrote:They are using the same voice over of their first 1 on 1 on this date again, to drive the "too good to be true " narrative. People that don't know how the editing works will think she keeps saying the same thing about him repeatedly..
She seems to be wearing the Switzerland date outfit in the talking head where she says he is too good to be true again. So I think she really was worried about it. But based on what Chris Harrison said, she almost talked herself out of finding love because she overanalyzed it. But she did learn to let go at some point.

Yes same audio just this time we also get to see her say it vs just VO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by makeover Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:54 pm

There were at least 3 splices of audio if you listen closely. It doesn't flow and that's what they do all the time.

I wonder how Rachel will react when Bryan has some doubt for their relationship as well. That should be interesting to see, since he has always been the confident one for the relationship so far.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:12 pm

I am very curious about something. Does anyone know which members figured out that Bryan was F1 right before RS changed his spoiler? Also, what clues led to this discovery? I was late to the party, so I missed all of the discussion. Hats off to the ones who sleuthed that Bryan is F1! :cheerpom:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:20 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:20 pm

I don't think Bryan will show any doubt until maybe the end when he's freaking out he's not f1. Otherwise I think the storyline is set that he's too good to be true and the love rachel has always been looking for but afraid to let herself fall.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:24 pm

IMO, it was not one specific poster.  There were quite a few that did not believe that sleuthing aligned totally with the spoiler and kept sleuthing both on the board and off.  Some was posted, some was only discussed behind the scenes in PM's because of the overwhelming love for the spoiled F1, but as always, sleuthing still continues here regardless.  Doesn't mean we like or dislike the spoiler, it's just what we do here... Sleuth until there's nothing left to sleuth.   Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:02 pm

@sdmom @Mommyof2 i joined the spoiler side party late too so will catch up.

Thanks for asking and thanks for posting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Thanks @sdmom and @Ladybug82! I will check that link out!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:46 pm

New clips! Bryan and Rachel driving town! #watchgate
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1307/videos/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Sorry for the double post, but for those who are outside of US,they are driving around, he is driving with one hand, grab hers and kissed it. He's saying I am blessed, blessed to be here, blessed to know you and she replied I love that!
She's completely into him and the best thing is: he's completely into her, too.
IMO
Two SC I captured
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 Img_0635
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 68 Img_0636

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1307/videos/

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Bryan never lets her go. He's always touching her and always saying what he feels, as he should be on this speed dating show.

Even when he's driving he's looking at her. Whether he's falling too fast, or he recognizes it and is concerned, IMO it doesn't matter to me because these couples have a low percentage of surviving. If there is a mutual attraction by both parties as these two have, that's all that matters for me.

It's working for them at that moment, for how long, who knows, but that's no different than any other couple. I can't see any other guy that is a fit for her than Bryan IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:25 pm

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85