SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: Not only the way she looks at him, but the way he is with her. He's always turned towards her, talking to her, making it clear that he is there for her, acknowledges that he can't stop the other relationships which is the smart way to go about it. The body language from Bryan never quits.
Those are the things I look at that show me his intentions are very sincere!
I totally agree with you, GA! I also feel that he is always there for her and genuine. I trusted him from the very beginning.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Maddy Thanks  Not only the way she looks at him, but the way he is with her. He's always turned towards her, talking to her, making it clear that he is there for her, acknowledges that he can't stop the other relationships which is the smart way to go about it. The body language from Bryan never quits.

Those are the things I look at that show me his intentions are very sincere!
:yes: :yes: . That is something I really enjoy about them. to me it looks like whenever they are together ALL 5 of the human senses are completely engaged! It's really nice to watch. Hope we get more of these in the coming episodes!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:40 am

everglow wrote:Did y'all catch this? (no pun intended) Rachel trying to catch her breath before Bryan takes it away again:  Hugesmile

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 75 Giphy
Source

ETA: oops re-uploaded it!

She is smitten with him, but then again, who wouldn't be smitten with him? laugh out loud :yes: May I just say it again...he is H-O-T! drooling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:54 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWDxV17FmvC/?tagged=thebachelorette

Cute IG video of Rachel and Bryan!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:19 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVJJyG8BY8k/?taken-by=bachelorettebest

She likes trouble. laugh out loud So much flirting in this clip!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 am

Bryan texting"someone" all night with the boys Smiley. Bryan and Will are so handsome!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU6-oEaAmtu/?tagged=bryanabasolo
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:09 am

Dessler wrote:Bryan texting"someone" all night with the boys Smiley. Bryan and Will are so handsome!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU6-oEaAmtu/?tagged=bryanabasolo

Bryan and Peter were in the same room??
I wonder if they talked about their relationships with her with each other or even in the group. question
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:35 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWWjtUNFcxC/?taken-by=rachelandbryanupdatess
This is my first try of trying to post a link or video. I always wondered how so many could post some great images 
and videos. I guess Iam like Bryan still learning.  But watch out when we get started.

Last edited by fabgirl on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:55 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWWNJjzl2Z2/?taken-by=rachelandbryanupdatess

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forum titles)
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:48 am

I hope ABC doesn't hold out on releasing photos from Rachel and Bryan's upcoming date like it did for their Oslo date. I want aaaaall the professional candid clicks of them being cute in motion. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 75 1f603

@djogbenyuie Oh I can kind of see that guy's resemblance to Peter. But nah, this was a room 3 men of Miami-area meet-up, and Josiah mentions in the story that they're missing Peter and Dean who also roomed with them in the house.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:57 am

I listened to the E&G Podcast with Blake K (the guy who was eliminated on night one that everyone went crazy for) and he had nice things to say about Bryan, he said he was just very laid back and not in your face like some other guys.

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:35 am

everglow wrote:I hope ABC doesn't hold out on releasing photos from Rachel and Bryan's upcoming date like it did for their Oslo date. I want aaaaall the professional candid clicks of them being cute in motion. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 75 1f603

@djogbenyuie Oh I can kind of see that guy's resemblance to Peter. But nah, this was a room 3 men of Miami-area meet-up, and Josiah mentions in the story that they're missing Peter and Dean who also roomed with them in the house.

I was actually talking about the same thing. That they all roomed together. I didn't realize that. So I was wondering if that's were Ryan's confidence was too much for them or something. Just curious to know what they talked about in that room laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85