SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Their fan Leah on twitter just asked Baddy how Jo ranks as a beer pong partner. Great Q! Inquiring minds want to know here too! I bet he talks a tough game (don't choose your SO blahblah) but he'd play with Jo even if she sucks laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Looks like he's been busy with several projects this summer. He partnered with Jo in one of her flipping projects, Launched a podcast with Luke and will be launching another project tonight via his IG story.

During their snap story last night which was so entertaining and hilarious ( with him dancing a hula) he mentioned that his body was sore with boxing for several days. He also played with Jackson and had a sushi date with Jo.

Jo posted a short snap of a guy cutting tiles, I wonder if this is for their new house or for her flip house project.

Jackson is such a cute dog:
Credit: @Joelle and Jordan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV8lwdqAuIS/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:20 pm

Did anyone see Jordans IG today? he said to watch for his IG story tonight for a big surprise. People commented asking if it was that they set a wedding date and others asked if Jojo was pregnant. I haven't seen any IG story from him as of yet but IMO I think it's probably something to do with him & Luke's new video's that they are suppose to make or something to do with his job. I would think if it had to do with a wedding or pregnancy him and JoJo would do an IG story together to announce it.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:52 pm

Suspense is killing me. Is it true Jojo would be his guest next week at his podcast? Have we heard any 4th of July plans for JJJ?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:57 pm

He was just officially announcing his new podcast with Luke on IG. He gave some info about their first podcast that came out today. It was cute though because he was with JoJo in the vids and said "no, we're not pregnant" laugh out loud

The set up of their bedroom looks really cute!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:11 am

Jo is allllll over him in that snap laugh out loud he needs to put the phone down and pay attention to his woman!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:25 am

Just listened to the podcast and watched his IG story and @Jolena correctly guess that the big reveal is about their podcast. Jordan and Luke both have good voices and I enjoyed listening to their podcast and can't wait for them to guest Darla as well as Jojo.

I JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 72 3806527698 when he said "no, we're not pregnant. Their bedroom is bigger compared to their old one and I like Jojo's house dress.

My take from the podcast: Wells was surprised that Jordan knows how to sing "A whole new world" from Alladin, the football group date was edited to fit the storyline and not as it actually happened.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV_PTgIhX7X/?taken-by=jrodgers11
Credit: @Jordan Rodgers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV_PYpaAkaX/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
Credit: @Joelle and Jordan
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:35 am

@returnofjenmack: @JoelleFletcher I love that @JRodgers11 said "We" so naturally about pregnancy on his #IGstory about #SportsRelatedPodcast He's def a unicorn!

That's actually very true. Instead of saying she, saying we is just sweeter and implies so much more. Good baddy laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:56 am

Jojo's mischivous eyes and smile when Jordan announced "no we're not pregnant" is priceless. She is all over him and I think they look more in love with each other if that is even possible.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:00 am

*Hides face*

Can I be allowed back laugh out loud I know I was a bit of a negative nancy for a bit but they won me over again laugh out loud I just love JoJo so much.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:07 am

Judging by the comments he's liking, it looks like Darla and JoJo are going to be on next week. Darla seems like a lovely woman, but I'm not sure if she's tech savvy enough to be able to call in and connect with them on her own. I wonder if this means they're heading to Chico for the 4th and for Jordan to do some work for metpro next week?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 am

It also seems like his buddy from the Ette (left after episode 1) Sal may make an appearance based on his IG comments to the same post.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan